Press Conference : Gerrard and Goldson

On 09/05/2019 at 09:09, Essandoh said:

Is it just me that thinks Grezda definitely isn’t injured? Gerrard was specific about the nature of injuries for Lafferty and Wallace but not for him.

I think it’s pretty likely that his time is up.

What I got was from that was that time is up for all three of them  - realize he mentioned specific injuries but IMO he sounded less than enthused about all three -- none would be a loss. 

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

What I got was from that was that time is up for all three of them  - realize he mentioned specific injuries but IMO he sounded less than enthused about all three -- none would be a loss. 

I mean Wallace’s contract is up anyway so I’m not that surprised at him leaving. Lafferty was always going to be an awful signing and I still can’t believe we signed him nevermind spending £1m on him.

Grezda is a dud. No two ways about it.

24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I mean Wallace’s contract is up anyway so I’m not that surprised at him leaving. Lafferty was always going to be an awful signing and I still can’t believe we signed him nevermind spending £1m on him.

Grezda is a dud. No two ways about it.

had high hopes for Grezda but not looking good 

50 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

had high hopes for Grezda but not looking good 

So did I mate, part of me feels he deserves more time but we, as a football club chasing that lot, simply don’t have any more time to waste.