Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Gone from the moral high ground of only writing about Rangers in the Rebel to apparently introducing scum fans debating scum topics into the Bears Den on a Rangers forum. 

Fucking riddy as much for the forum mods /admin for allowing it as the OP for doing so.

Post of the day mate 

I'm sure they are getting paid or doing the paying. Depressing 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Gone from the moral high ground of only writing about Rangers in the Rebel to apparently introducing scum fans debating scum topics into the Bears Den on a Rangers forum. 

Fucking riddy as much for the forum mods /admin for allowing it as the OP for doing so.

'Moral high ground' - was that when everyone was moaning like fuck about that too?

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

'Moral high ground' - was that when everyone was moaning like fuck about that too?

That's when we were saying why dont you use the platform to talk about things that were being discussed by Rangers fans in general. You made a point of saying it was your platform to discuss only Rangers. Must've got a liking for mock sparring with the scum blogger to have taken it to podcasts with them. Each to their own, but shouldn't be in BD if if involves their fans or any fans discussing their players, manager, finances etc.

"Obsessed" I believe is the go to phrase preferred by some for such instances.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Post of the day mate 

I'm sure they are getting paid or doing the paying. Depressing

If you are implying that mods/admin are being paid to allow or are paying for people to post content then I can tell you right now that you are talking utter shit :lol:

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's when we were saying why dint you use the platform to talk about things that were being discussed by Rangers fans in general. You made a point of saying it was your platform to discuss only Rangers. Must've got a liking for mock sparring with the scum blogger to have taken it to podcasts with them. Each to their own, but shouldn't be in BD if if involves their fans or any fans discussing their players, manager, finances etc. 

'things that were being discussed by Rangers fans in general' - 'why you no writing about paedos'

Correct, my blog in the record was about Rangers. This is a podcast about Rangers and celtic. The two aren't related in any way beyond my involvement.

Nothing about taking a liking to it, my boss presented me with the idea, I thought it was one worth pursuing and here we are.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If you are implying that mods/admin are being paid to allow or are paying for people to post content then I can tell you right now that you are talking utter shit :lol:

Either that or we're both out the loop and @eejay the djknows the real story.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

'things that were being discussed by Rangers fans in general' - 'why you no writing about paedos'

Correct, my blog in the record was about Rangers. This is a podcast about Rangers and celtic. The two aren't related in any way beyond my involvement.

Nothing about taking a liking to it, my boss presented me with the idea, I thought it was one worth pursuing and here we are.

And here I am highlighting it as it is, and saying it stinks having such a thread on here.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not permitted an opinion if I want to  discuss having a thread where 50% of the source contribution is by scum fans, about the scum club, in the BD? 

By all means have an opinion but when it's the same opinion you bored us to tears with last week then it just gets repetitive.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nice to see you speak on behalf of others on a thread you bring us thoughts of tarriers..

I might as well speak on behalf of everyone as an apparently paid representative of RM.

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

You would though. Wouldn't you 😉

This place is going to the dogs and clearly the mods entertain this beggar appeasing  piece of shite

Suppose it gets the site more traffic having him arguing the toss every other thread every other day 😄

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I might as well speak on behalf of everyone as an apparently paid representative of RM.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

By all means have an opinion but when it's the same opinion you bored us to tears with last week then it just gets repetitive.

Which opinion was it that I bored you to death with on the topic last week. Could you post all my posts on the thread to give a flavour of this boring opinion please.

I mean, there will be such posts wont there, it's not like you actually want to deter folk with differing opinions from posting on threads that get your work hits is it.....?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Which opinion was it that I bored you to death with on the topic last week. Could you post all my posts on the thread to give a flavour of this boring opinion please.

I mean, there will be such posts wont there, it's not like you actually want to deter folk with differing opinions from posting on threads that get your work hits is it.....?

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One post, one comment, bored you to tears?  What a lot of shite 😂. You're simply not wanting folk to counter this shite being in the BD cos itll impact on hits if it gets closed or moved. 

One comment but its pretty much the same comment you've been making for fuck knows how long.

Folk are more than welcome to counter it, if I was too fussed about that I wouldn't have posted it on here in the first place. I knew before I posted it some would have their usual wee temper tantrums and - shock horror - they've duly obliged.

Archived