Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, it does. It's got massive Rangers content. And that's hinted at in the name somewhere. Ergo BD relevant, seeing as the BD is for Rangers related discussion and content.

So as long as a thread has some Rangers related content, it's all good? 

Might start a thread on Scott Brown and the time he nearly signed for Rangers.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The BJK thread wasn't exclusively discussing celtic paedophiles either, but you wanted that moved. 

Actually no, I just wanted other clubs discussed but that wasn't acceptable  for some since it wasn't on the same scale.

1 minute ago, thehost said:

so we can post up phil 4 name and john james in here then? as those two cunts do nothing but write about us

I'd say you can post anything Rangers related. There's a different reason I wouldn't want them posted, not because of the topic they're talking about.

If it were some Arsenal podcaster with 10 minutes of content about us that folk might find interesting then yeah. If it was Rangers content that was by Rangers people and happened also to include sellic, or Hearts or Hibs or whoever contributors, as long as it's got significant Rangers focus then it's all good.

Just now, The Dude said:

Wasn't his thing chummy chats with Brian Stockbridge instead?

I believe he was speaking to them about weaknesses in their IT infrastructure or climbing ropes in a gym according to #hiredhands

1 minute ago, thehost said:

I believe he was speaking to them about weaknesses in their IT infrastructure or climbing ropes in a gym according to #hiredhands

He was a bit of a champion of old Stockers was Mr G.

44 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The bears den is clearly the place to be discussing Lee Griffiths? 

Can imagine the up roar of you at Ibrox when we sing the "Fuck Lee griffiths" song telling people Ibrox isnt the place to sing that.

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Significant or predominant Rangers content, yeah. Scott Brown is predominantly sellic related now, to say the least, and in hindsight has never been of any great significant to us in a direct sense. Doesn't bear any reasonable comparison to a 50% Rangers show.

Each thing should be judged on it's own merits. A 50% Rangers podcast is most definitely Rangers related content for the BD. A current selluc captain once being linked with is clearly a bit more tenuous.

I listened to the 1st one and will give this one a go.

If it's not for you then simply don't listen/comment. Coming on here greetin cause you don't like the content is silly.

Believe it or not  a podcast talking about Rangers and our biggest rivals is relevant.

12 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Are artices by the Vanguard Bears discussing celtic relevant to the BD?

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Can imagine the up roar of you at Ibrox when we sing the "Fuck Lee griffiths" song telling people Ibrox isnt the place to sing that.

That's not even remotely similar ffs

43 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I've got no issue with @The Dude at all and actually agree with a lot of his posts, and good luck with the pod cast tbh.

My only problem is this being in the bears den. Should be in the general football section because it's a general football discussion, fuck knows how that fact is even being disputed tbh.

Scottish football thread in general sports is perfect for it 

So for the last 4 pages I have read nothing that tells me anything about Rangers. ( I will not listen to the podcast ). It doesn't belong in BD.  Everyone of his threads or discussions end up in  controversy and that is what he wants. Modern day Scottish journalists are trollers. You just have to look at Spiers, Jackson & English to see that.

I guess I will just have to wait until the Gaffer speaks to get my Rangers related news.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Are artices by the Vanguard Bears discussing celtic relevant to the BD?

No idea, don't read them. 

I'm assuming they're aimed at celtic negatively and not having friendly chats with David and Hamish from 67 Hail Hail and at least have a positive reason to be there though. 

Just now, BlueMe said:

No idea, don't read them. 

I'm assuming they're aimed at celtic negatively and not having friendly chats with David and Hamish from 67 Hail Hail, at least have a positive reason to be there though. 

So tell me what I said about celtic? Does laughing at their appointment of a summer intern as director of football count as negative? how about appointing the manager when he's in the shower? SAying their new super duper 7m signing is to pull the woll over their fans eyes? That's all just nice, positive, friendly chat I suppose.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why would a discussion about the Rangers manager be in the Scottish football thread in general sports?

It's not just about Gerrard though or that would belong in a Gerrard thread , it's a general Scottish football podcast so I would suggest the Scottish football thread would be the perfect place for it 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

So for the last 4 pages I have read nothing that tells me anything about Rangers. ( I will not listen to the podcast ). It doesn't belong in BD.  Everyone of his threads or discussions end up in  controversy and that is what he wants. Modern day Scottish journalists are trollers. You just have to look at Spiers, Jackson & English to see that.

I guess I will just have to wait until the Gaffer speaks to get my Rangers related news.

I agree with your points on modern Scottish journalists in general but you can't surely make a decision about wether or not it should be in BD if you haven't listened to it?

If you listened and didn t like it, then fair enough. I listened and quite liked it. Decent background debate for tidying up or whatever. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Then why bother going into a thread specifically about a podcast you wont listen to?

No idea what relevance Gerrard speaking has to do with anything? We're not a 'news' show. It's five guys chatting about what has happened in the previous week. Not sure why anyone would listen to our podcast to replace getting news from elsewhere.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's not just about Gerrard though or that would belong in a Gerrard thread , it's a general Scottish football podcast so I would suggest the Scottish football thread would be the perfect place for it 

No, it's about McGregor too. And the Mansfield game and a few other bits. Would we discuss the Old Firm game in the general scottish football thread?

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Youve posted about 10 times telling us it shouldn't be in the BD.

That's not what I'm saying. Not close to it. I don't see any discussion exclusively surrounding celtic players in the BD. Could you perhaps point me to it? There is a podcast that does discuss their players as well as discussing Gerrard's future, McGregor, the Mansfield game and probably other stuff too (can't actually remember).

Bad things, I hope.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So tell me what I said about celtic? Does laughing at their appointment of a summer intern as director of football count as negative? how about appointing the manager when he's in the shower? SAying their new super duper 7m signing is to pull the woll over their fans eyes? That's all just nice, positive, friendly chat I suppose.

No idea and honestly don't care.

That's my point. celtic shouldn't be a discussion for the bears den.

Archived