Pubs in the city centre for the game

Robb

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

@Robb, please allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So, go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed me

Promise you won’t weaponise it mate.

18 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

@Robb, please allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So, go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed me

Pfft. Absolute drivel. You think you are intelligent with that pish? 

15 minutes ago, murzo said:

Is this a date or a threat, just so I know what attire to wear.

Its a date. If i see you at the ' ticket office' i can sort you out with a stub. 

6 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Just a suggestion,  but would have more of an impact if you spelled "intelligent" correctly. 

UPDATE: Stealth edit, nice one Robb, back on top 👍

I did. Edited. Big thumbs. 

7 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Just a suggestion,  but would have more of an impact if you spelled "intelligent" correctly. 

UPDATE: Stealth edit, nice one Robb, back on top 👍

Fuck you, like removed and reported

Just now, The Prisoner said:

Genuinely don't think Robb wanted any pub recommendations as he seemed to be fully intending to go to The Auctioneers anyway. Started a thread to have a fight is my guess. 

Jeez oh. Are you all paranoid on here? 

Dont be a dick ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Robb said:

Jeez oh. Are you all paranoid on here? 

Dont be a dick ffs. 

Robb please refrain from.insulting fellow posters.

I have put two infringement points on your account. One more point and it will be 24 hours on the sideline for you