Glaswegian Loyal bus to progres niederkorn away

bouncy

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Cheers to @bouncy and the Glaswegian loyal for both travel and tickets they sorted for my group.

Only thing is gonae get a CD with more than 8 tracks on it :lol:

cheers again mate

Must’ve been on ma bus. It’s the blue blue blue sea of Ibrox... every 10 mins. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Wouldn’t have been surprised to see the bottles a piss getting passed about 

Bottle sharing to piss :lol:

looking at the amount of piss in said bottle and judging if you think your piss will fit into the remainder :lol:

seen a few boys reject bottles as they believed it would overflow :lol:

1 minute ago, SK RFC said:

Were the drivers being paid by the hour? Our bus seemed to be going the most mental route possible. 3 hour journey turned into almost 5 hours 😂😂

Take it you were on my bus as well?

Spoke to boys in the airport the day and they were back for 1230 we were two hours behind that :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Take it you were on my bus as well?

Spoke to boys in the airport the day and they were back for 1230 we were two hours behind that :lol:

Fs 😂😂 I was bus 5 mate think we were back a bit earlier than that cause we ended up going a random way driving through Belgium on the way back. Way there was ridiculous tho. Stopping constantly for random breaks then the driver fucked off at the services at the border for about 40 minutes with his shirt covered in blood 😂

2 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Fs 😂😂 I was bus 5 mate think we were back a bit earlier than that cause we ended up going a random way driving through Belgium on the way back. Way there was ridiculous tho. Stopping constantly for random breaks then the driver fucked off at the services at the border for about 40 minutes with his shirt covered in blood 😂

Ffs :lol:

The Journey there I thought was to be two hours three or four stops and 3 hours later we still had an hour to go lol.

our toilet was fucked and locked off. We also thought the beers in the wee fridge were for us and everyone was taking them. Apparently they cost money as well :lol:

driver made a fortune in a whipround though. So all good a spose

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs :lol:

The Journey there I thought was to be two hours three or four stops and 3 hours later we still had an hour to go lol.

our toilet was fucked and locked off. We also thought the beers in the wee fridge were for us and everyone was taking them. Apparently they cost money as well :lol:

driver made a fortune in a whipround though. So all good a spose

I was the same mate. Was expecting to get there about 4ish and head down that square. Ended up there after 5.30 and the wain wanted to go in the ground early to harass the players during the warm up 😂 they done that on our bus anaw. 1.50 a beer and punting shots of whiskey and other stuff. Only thing he didn’t seem to be punting was gear 😂😂

2 hours ago, SK RFC said:

Our driver took the Belgium route too on bus 2 lol

Foreign drivers really a catch 22

9 hours ago, bouncy said:

Our driver took the Belgium route too on bus 2 lol

Foreign drivers really a catch 22

A wasn’t really complaining on the way back anyway. My flight was 6.40 back to Manchester so would rather spend the extra time on a bus than a freezing airport floor 😂

24 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

A wasn’t really complaining on the way back anyway. My flight was 6.40 back to Manchester so would rather spend the extra time on a bus than a freezing airport floor 😂

Mate was that you on the train back up yesterday with the wee yin who's bag went missing?

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate was that you on the train back up yesterday with the wee yin who's bag went missing?

Aye mate. Managed to get it back last night. Send up on a train from Lancaster 😂😂 wee alkie cunt lifted the wrong bag when a was sleeping. Passports were in it anaw 

18 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Aye mate. Managed to get it back last night. Send up on a train from Lancaster 😂😂 wee alkie cunt lifted the wrong bag when a was sleeping. Passports were in it anaw 

I was half asleep and just heard you talking to the conductor :lol:

how did you find taking the wee yin to it?

mine loved it depsite the game thankfully