Old firm record

GOAT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GOAT said:

That’s quite scary tbh, need to get that record punted soon anyway. 

We beat them 4 times in a row and McGregor kept 4 clean sheets when Smith came back.

1-0, 2-0, 3-0 and 1-0.

Miss the dominance!

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

We beat them 4 times in a row and McGregor kept 4 clean sheets when Smith came back.

1-0, 2-0, 3-0 and 1-0.

Miss the dominance!

We absolutely ran riot that 3-0 game. 

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Loved the showboating at 3-0. Charlie Adams no look pass :lol: 

The about 30 passes in a row until they eventually foul Ferguson and he gets up and starts laughing at the cunts. 😂

It's all relative. We went into administration and all the rats left. For some reason that gave them a sense of power just like when they include wartime victories.  Neither time frame were on a level playing field. When Goram played they could hardly ever beat us.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

Wish I’d as good a memory. Can mind goals but struggle with what game they were in🤯

My memory’s shite aswell I Cannae mind much between 2008-12 results wise.  

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

The about 30 passes in a row until they eventually foul Ferguson and he gets up and starts laughing at the cunts. 😂

Remember this well. Would love that to be the case on September 1st. We run riot, lego eater fouls Ryan Jack and he gets up and laughs in his face! 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Has there been another time that we done it in as short a time as 04/05? Sure there was 11 days between the 2-1 cup game and 2-0 league game.

Remember remember two wins in November 

Archived