Signed top

KirkBroadband

1 minute ago, KirkBroadband said:

Down at my bros and arguing about the year of this top....bottom line...didn't wanna hijack gb's thread so half to erskine half mnd if anyone wants it?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Show us the top!

ย 

3 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Takes a while, does it?!ย :whistle:

Pish springs to mind. Although at times i took it too far, hence a lifetime sabbatical.ย 

Oh well. Life goes on. I'll just dig in here and keep out of trouble.ย 

Sorry boys massive fail trying to get into photobucket for the forum link...basically the red and white vertical striped tennents one....batter in with the slagging i'll try again the morn๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

4 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

Sorry boys massive fail trying to get into photobucket for the forum link...basically the red and white vertical striped tennents one....batter in with the slagging i'll try again the morn๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Draw it on the screen of your phone.ย 

5 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

Try it again in the morning.

1 hour ago, KirkBroadband said:

Down at my bros and arguing about the year of this top....bottom line...didn't wanna hijack gb's thread so half to erskine half mnd if anyone wants it?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

ย 

59 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

Haha geez a minute๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

26 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

@KirkBroadband is the Mungo blowing in the bottle...

Ah well. We will never know until tomorrow. Or maybe November.

Best thread in a while. Is yer bro a homie?ย 

Dont want to be rude either, but why not just donate it all to Erskine? None of my business of course.ย 

• gogzy locked this topic

Archived