*****Official LC SF Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rfc52 said:

I never mentioned possession just like I never mentioned any players in my first reply to you which seemed to rile you up and you then started mentioning players that I shouldn't have thought were great despite never actually saying anything.

We dominated everything for 75 mins or so. Corners, chances, possession everything. At no point the day did I ever think we were under pressure.

This really seems to have got you worked up for no real reason and I don't know why 

So dominated a game with no possession that a good one. 

The not angry about anything we won but we were bang average, you are the one getting angry at me because  you don’t agree.  😂😂

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Im struggling to quite see what the rage is about the game.

I wish every semi final was as dominant and comfortable as this one 

Hearts never created a chance from open play

The boy on the right went through when Helander misjudged it then it was blocked and Ikpeazu got a break of the ball just before half time and had a shot but I genuinely can't remember anything else. They had the headers from set pieces and that was it

Im struggling to quite see what the rage is about the game.

I wish every semi final was as dominant and comfortable as this one 

Big game to come on Thursday and the game today was over after 50 minutes and yet I read somebody in another thread complaining about how we eased up and weren’t ruthless enough after going 3-0 up :confused:

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So dominated a game with no possession that a good one. 

The not angry about anything we won but we were bang average, you are the one getting angry at me because  you don’t agree.  😂😂

Mate you're mwi.

I never mentioned possession and now you're getting aw worked up about it.

Fucking weird weird game to get upset about 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Big game to come on Thursday and the game today was over after 50 minutes and yet I read somebody in another thread complaining about how we eased up and weren’t ruthless enough after going 3-0 up :confused:

We went 3 up and I shouted time to get Morelos off give him a rest and this guy behind me genuinely started going on about how we're Rangers and we should be ruthless 😂😂. It's almost as though people forget last year when we missed big players in big games through suspension or injury. We've got a good squad, need to use it when games are over 

Plus it's a fucking cup game if it was the league I'd have agreed with the guy 😂

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate you're mwi.

I never mentioned possession and now you're getting aw worked up about it.

Fucking weird weird game to get upset about 

How can you dominate a game without possession??

Im not upset we won but we were bang average against a shite a hearts side. 

You’re the one getting worked up about my opinion, don’t know why. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How can you dominate a game without possession??

Im not upset we won but we were bang average against a shite a hearts side. 

You’re the one getting worked up about my opinion, don’t know why. 

I said we dominated the game which we did. You then started going on about possession I never mentioned it and for some reason it's getting you annoyed. I don't know why today has annoyed you and I don't actually know what your argument is meant to be tbh

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

1. I couldn’t understand why Gerrard was slating Helander’s celebration but on second watch that is the most awkward knee slide I’ve ever seen :lol:

2. That music is dreadful

3. Na seriously check the nick of that big cunt trying to slide, he’s too big!

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I said we dominated the game which we did. You then started going on about possession I never mentioned it and for some reason it's getting you annoyed. I don't know why today has annoyed you and I don't actually know what your argument is meant to be tbh

Well tell me how we dominate a game without possession and I will agree with you?? 

It hasn’t annoyed me, you're the one annoyed by my opinion or some reason. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Well tell me how we dominate a game without possession and I will agree with you?? 

It hasn’t annoyed me, you're the one annoyed by my opinion or some reason. 

We did dominate the game on every single aspect of it. Why is possession upsetting you so much?

"We were bang average to say the least n the first 45 and telling me we had whatever possession means fuck all"

That's what you said after I said we had dominated them the whole game. I never told you we had "whatever possession" we had 23 attempts and over half of them on target as well. 

It was a totally dominant display from us. It's as simple as that. 

We did dominate the game on every single aspect of it. Why is possession upsetting you so much?

Still waiting on how we dominate a game but you won’t agree we had the majority of possession. So what is it did we dominate with the ball or dominate without the ball?? 

So please tell me how we dominate when the other team has the ball for the majority of possession?? 

Still waiting on why you’re getting so angry about I’m happy we won but the performance was bang average?! 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

"We were bang average to say the least n the first 45 and telling me we had whatever possession means fuck all"

That's what you said after I said we had dominated them the whole game. I never told you we had "whatever possession" we had 23 attempts and over half of them on target as well. 

It was a totally dominant display from us. It's as simple as that. 

Again so tell me how we dominate without the ball??  Having the ball but doing very little with it means exactly that bang average. 

Again so tell me how we dominate without the ball??  Having the ball but doing very little with it means exactly that bang average. 

We had the ball.

We created 23 chances so we did do something with it, kept a clean sheet and scored 4 times with one chopped off.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Still waiting on how we dominate a game but you won’t agree we had the majority of possession. So what is it did we dominate with the ball or dominate without the ball?? 

So please tell me how we dominate when the other team has the ball for the majority of possession?? 

Still waiting on why you’re getting so angry about I’m happy we won but the performance was bang average?! 

I know we had the majority of possession ffs.

But I just said we dominated them. You then replied saying 

I hadnt told you we had x amount of possession at any point.

Calm.doon and enjoy yer night ffs and go be raging elsewhere.

Fucking strange night to get right worked up.

We had the ball.

We created 23 chances so we did do something with it, kept a clean sheet and scored 4 times with one chopped
off.

So we had possession glad that’s sorted. 
Mate if you think that was a great display then good on you I’m happy for you, the same display in the final will see us getting beat. 
That’s all I’ve said from my first comment, if you don’t agree then that’s your opinion and more power to you but I don’t agree. 

Mate if you think that was a great display then good on you I’m happy for you, the same display in the final will see us getting beat. 
That’s all I’ve said from my first comment, if you don’t agree then that’s your opinion and more power to you but I don’t agree. 

Go to bed mate usually you're fair but tonight you're on a mad one

:lol:.

Your comprehension skills arent the best the night.

Mind the same defensive display from the waen touchers from last night against us will see them defeated. Try no get too uptight about playing them and enjoy the rest a your night 

:lol:.

Your comprehension skills arent the best the night.

Mind the same defensive display from the waen touchers from last night against us will see them defeated. Try no get too uptight about playing them and enjoy the rest a your night 

I’m glad your happy that display will beat the scum. As I’ve said it’s about opinions and I think we were bang average today especially in the first 45 

The final will tell it’s own story. 

Archived