*****Official LC SF Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Yes. We had the chances to be three or four up. I don't even think it's up for debate tbh.

I've also not mentioned any player.

But Davis and jack for 90 mins were excellent and Kent after about the first 20 was good.

Didn’t say Davis and Jack weren’t although they weren’t excellent and with Kamara it becomes a defensive midfield. 

Kent and Ojo in the front 3 were poor. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Didn’t say Davis and Jack weren’t although they weren’t excellent and with Kamara it becomes a defensive midfield. 

Kent and Ojo in the front 3 were poor. 

You seem to have had a shite day..hope it improves for you 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Yes. I didn’t think we set the heather alight in the first half but I didn’t think we were shite. I thought Davis was excellent (not as excellent as Ryan Jack) but on the whole we deserved to win. 

Heather alight or shite what is the difference??  We scored with the last kick of the ball in the first half against a piss poor Hearts side. 

Agian for the hard of thinking Davis Jack Kamara is a defensive midfield against st the worst team n the league. WHY?? 

Heather alight or shite what is the difference??  We scored with the last kick of the ball in the first half against a piss poor Hearts side. 

Agian for the hard of thinking Davis Jack Kamara is a defensive midfield against st the worst team n the league. WHY?? 

Hearts aren't the worst team in the league ffs.

We had pumped them first half and should've been comfortably ahead. Ffs even Stewart and Sutton said the same.

We dominated the game for about 75/80 mins. You're trying to find a fault in a game that there really isn't or wasn't much to fault 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You seem to have had a shite day..hope it improves for you 

Nope had a great day we won,  but I’m not going claim it as some sort of football masterclass against a shite Hearts still side. A repeat of that performance in the final and we will lose it’s that simple. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nope had a great day we won,  but I’m not going claim it as some sort of football masterclass against a shite Hearts still side. A repeat of that performance in the final and we will lose it’s that simple. 

Ffs gee yersel a shake.

I watched them last night and a repeat of their performance defensively would see us win it.

I really Canae believe that win has upset you this much tbh

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I wouldn’t say they played defensive because they got about the park. Who do you think is better in there? Aribo? IMHO he’s not good enough because he’s been a bit in and out in that position as well.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

celtic won’t have 10 men behind the ball as hearts did today. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Hearts aren't the worst team in the league ffs.

We had pumped them first half and should've been comfortably ahead. Ffs even Stewart and Sutton said the same.

We dominated the game for about 75/80 mins. You're trying to find a fault in a game that there really isn't or wasn't much to fault 

Really so Hearts are in great form. 😂😂

We were bang average to say the least n the first 45 and telling me we had whatever possession means fuck all. 

A repeat of that in the final and we will win nothing. 

What are some cunts on man

We won the game. We created chances. We are still not fully there in terms of our squad fitness. Kent, Jack are slowly getting there. Our captain's form has been average but theres signs of a resurgence which will be massive for us. Jones still to come back in too

Defensively they were terrible last night and if they open up like that against us we will score more than 2

Some folk are never happy. Always has to be an "aye but" after it. Weirdos 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Then if the taigs are as ropey at the back as they were last night then aye we will.

Baffling how anyone seems this raging about the days performance tbh 

I think we'll need tae go up a gear mate and we are capable of it. Think first half we didn't move it quick enough. Don't get me wrong we deserved to be leading at HT but made hard work of it imo. No complaints about the 2nd half got the job done.

Really so Hearts are in great form. 😂😂

We were bang average to say the least n the first 45 and telling me we had whatever possession means fuck all. 

A repeat of that in the final and we will win nothing. 

I've no said anything about possession 

Hearts aren't in great form but they're not the worst side in the league 

Since you seem to keep banging on about a repeat of the day no being enough I'll keep banging on that if the taigs play defensively like they did last night against us then they'll no win it 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs gee yersel a shake.

I watched them last night and a repeat of their performance defensively would see us win it.

I really Canae believe that win has upset you this much tbh

Hasn’t upset me we win  but we were poor n the first and better n the 2nd. 
Against the scum we have to be better from the start. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hasn’t upset me we win  but we were poor n the first and better n the 2nd. 
Against the scum we have to be better from the start. 

They'll also need to be better. So there you go it's 50/50

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I've no said anything about possession 

Hearts aren't in great form but they're not the worst side in the league 

Since you seem to keep banging on about a repeat of the day no being enough I'll keep banging on that if the taigs play defensively like they did last night against us then they'll no win it 

We dominated the game for 75 to 80 minutes does that mean we had no possession. 

We dominated the game for 75 to 80 minutes does that mean we had no possession. 

I never mentioned possession just like I never mentioned any players in my first reply to you which seemed to rile you up and you then started mentioning players that I shouldn't have thought were great despite never actually saying anything.

We dominated everything for 75 mins or so. Corners, chances, possession everything. At no point the day did I ever think we were under pressure.

This really seems to have got you worked up for no real reason and I don't know why 

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The two free headers 6 yards ish out from corners  one after the other was my only concern today, we need to sharpen up there.

We seem to give Hearts a chance like that everytime we play them. They're decent at set pieces but I agree, you can't leave the biggest, strongest guy on the pitch free 6 yards out. Not sure who lost their man

Just now, psb07158 said:

We seem to give Hearts a chance like that everytime we play them. They're decent at set pieces but I agree, you can't leave the biggest, strongest guy on the pitch free 6 yards out. Not sure who lost their man

Was Tav for the second iirc and first one I think was goldson 

Archived