*****Official LC SF Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Your a slevering cunt, as if trains can stop like a fucking bus. 

you must have had more than half a line the day. 

You’re a mong if you think trains can’t stop after they’ve started going. Don’t worry there’s help for people like you out there think you could do with a live in care so you don’t hurt yourself. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

First half utter shite and lucky to go in with a lead against the worst team in the league. 
Second half better but we are carrying too many players that are empty jerseys (Davis Jack Kamara doesn’t work) and against the Fenians we will get demolished. 

Fuck sake

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

First half utter shite and lucky to go in with a lead against the worst team in the league. 
Second half better but we are carrying too many players that are empty jerseys (Davis Jack Kamara doesn’t work) and against the Fenians we will get demolished. 

Settle doon man not at our best but we still got job done comfortably 6/10 for me.

Of course were gonna need to up it in the final but we know we can. It's a good thing to know also.

Hit those levels we win 

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We shoulda been 3 or 4 up 

38 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:wow:

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Settle doon man not at our best but we still got job done comfortably 6/10 for me.

Of course were gonna need to up it in the final but we know we can. It's a good thing to know also.

Hit those levels we win 

6/10 is about what I said. 
If we play like that against the scum do think we will win???

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

In the first half? No 

If you think Kent and Ojo played well then I disagree and Davis Jack & Kamara is a defensive midfield 

Yes. We had the chances to be three or four up. I don't even think it's up for debate tbh.

I've also not mentioned any player.

But Davis and jack for 90 mins were excellent and Kent after about the first 20 was good.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you disagree as well??

Yes. I didn’t think we set the heather alight in the first half but I didn’t think we were shite. I thought Davis was excellent (not as excellent as Ryan Jack) but on the whole we deserved to win. 

Archived