JCD ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Yeah he looked a bit lazy but did he not say that he was a lazy character just after he signed? Tends to walk at times which p*sses me off. Still saw signs that he could be a good player. He still doesnt look fit yet. Give him a few more games and that fitness and sharpness will be there. That will give him that little bit extra pace and when he runs at defenders he will cause them trouble. I also like it that he isnt scared to have a pop from outside the box. For too long now have we tried to walk the ball into the back of the net.

You cant really say that after 1 competitive game. People are willing to give Adam, Papac and Sebo a chance so JCD deserves a go. Those three players are what I would call DONKEYS!

i think he done well. he has a good first touch, hard working and WILL score goals for us.you cant really judge him properly yet

No he didn't, no he hasn't, no he isn't and no he WON'T ! This wans easy tae judge, wit did yer man say he's a DONKEY ! :sherlock:

i think he done well. he has a good first touch, hard working and WILL score goals for us.you cant really judge him properly yet

No he didn't, no he hasn't, no he isn't and no he WON'T ! This wans easy tae judge, wit did yer man say he's a DONKEY ! :sherlock:

1 game and he's a donkey?

<cr>

are you a fish wannabe?

are you a fish wannabe?

Naw am bigger game than that ? :ph34r::sherlock:

Agreed. He has a good touch, and likes getting a yard on a defender to get a shot in.

Also, on a unrelated note... why do most of the people I disagree with type how they speak? :lol:

Agreed. He has a good touch, and likes getting a yard on a defender to get a shot in.

Also, on a unrelated note... why do most of the people I disagree with type how they speak? :lol:

Touche, Stardog! :lol:

i really wished that was his goal because that grin of his lit up the whole stadium after the goal!!!!

and the way he turned with the ball was fantastic, im sure he will turn out so many spl players... cant wait for the 'ness game now

Thought he had a decent first half but fell out of the game completely in the second.

Seems to have a good first touch, makes some intelligent runs and is obviously physically strong. Other times he seemed disinterested and easily frustrated.

Plenty time yet to improve as he gets to grips with the way our team plays as well as the nuances of Scottish football.

First ov all I wasnt at the game so obvi cant comment fully but from what I seen of him on the TV he looked good esp in the first half.

I think all the players were looking like they were feeling the pressure. The pressure on these players to get us into the champions league for money reasons must have had an impact on performance surely. The result is all that matters however and I'll take a poor 2-0 result anyday.

Get behind the team and every player....WATP!!