We won’t win anything with that defence

GOAT

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why do people keep blaming ojo for their 2nd goal, didnt he only come on after it went to 2-2

I know he's not very good but even he'd need to be fucking awesome to stop a goal from the subs bench

He's mixed two blacks up because he thinks they all look the same, disgraceful racism.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ojo wasn't even on the park for their second goal. That's twice you have mentioned him in reference to the second goal. I know he is shite but....

Kent left his man at the throw in , that's who I blame.

😂 I'm gonna do that completely racist thing and say now its Aribo and hope no one notices 😂

Kent  was schoolboy like defending.

So we all agree that Goldson is crap and we know that Tavenier cannot defend... So why does the management see fit to play them every game.

Richard Gough could do a better job at CH than Goldson and he is 57 years old.

We NEED a win against the scum and I cannot see this team getting it... I truly hope that I am wrong.

I post this as a Rangers Fan for 65 years so I  dont want some knob head giving me abuse

1 hour ago, Old Geezer said:

So we all agree that Goldson is crap and we know that Tavenier cannot defend... So why does the management see fit to play them every game.

Richard Gough could do a better job at CH than Goldson and he is 57 years old.

We NEED a win against the scum and I cannot see this team getting it... I truly hope that I am wrong.

I post this as a Rangers Fan for 65 years so I  dont want some knob head giving me abuse

Connor Goldson is twice the player Richard Gough ever was. Gough is overrated as fuck imo

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Goldson looks good when we are playing well but he always looks suspect as soon as we come under any sort of sustained pressure and as a centre half at a club like ours that’s when you truly earn your crust and unfortunately I think Helendar is cut from similar cloth.

They were pressing Goldson and taking Helander into the channels where pace would nullify his positioning. I expect Sunday to be the same.

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I see you haven't answered my Qs.

Nonsense. It wasnt all over the park. If Tav had have left Cosgrove who scored, whilst waiting near the back post for a potential deflection he'd have rightly been slated. It happened too quick to pass him on so rightly he moved inside to block his mans effort. Not his fault at all the ball went to Ojos man whilst he stood with his finger up his arse.

Ojo, Flanagan, Kent all more at fault than Tav. Suppose he's an easy target though, it's just about how to manipulate the situation to find a way to cast blame his direction.

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂 I'm gonna do that completely racist thing and say now its Aribo and hope no one notices 😂

Kent  was schoolboy like defending.

You’ve already been picked up for Ojo, but it was Considine not Cosgrove who scores the second for the sheep. Good to see you can’t tell white or black folk apart 😉

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

They were pressing Goldson and taking Helander into the channels where pace would nullify his positioning. I expect Sunday to be the same.

You’ve already been picked up for Ojo, but it was Considine not Cosgrove who scores the second for the sheep. Good to see you can’t tell white or black folk apart 😉

Not saying cosgrove scored. I'm saying theotetically if Tav left his man Cosgrove, who then went on and scored whilst Tav hung back at the far post, hed have been slated. But thanks for your contribution.

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not saying cosgrove scored. I'm saying theotetically if Tav left his man Cosgrove, who then went on and scored whilst Tav hung back at the far post, hed have been slated. But thanks for your contribution.

Ah. So you are really a racist then 😉

Sorry, didn’t pick up what you were saying.

Archived