Attitude

Bristol loyal

8 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Until we replace our captain (a serial loser) we will never have the winning mentality of the unwashed.

I agree .I won't slaughter him but he's not a winner .No matter how good the stats and assists say .The pathetic attempt at their goal last night was amateur hour .  .The mistakes at Young boys games .The countless free kicks aimed at nowhere.All these things stack up for me  

If he is picking up the trophy on Sunday .Slate is wiped clean for me .It's just something I can't ever imagine him doing 

Hope he proves me wrong 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree .I won't slaughter him but he's not a winner .No matter how good the stats and assists say .The pathetic attempt at their goal .The mistakes at Young boys games .The countless free kicks aimed at nowhere 

If he is picking up the trophy on Sunday .Slate is wiped clean for me .It's just something I can't ever imagine him doing 

Hope he proves me wrong 

Completely agree.  Sunday is a massive moment in his Ranger's career for me.  

Hopefully the begninning of his winning streak...

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

Completely agree.  Sunday is a massive moment in his Ranger's career for me.  

Hopefully the begninning of his winning streak...

I will guarantee you this .The bheasts will look to exploit him down his side more than Barasic .I only hope he isn't taking every single one of our set plays again .It is getting so predictable and slow 

We need to do some things a little different 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I will guarantee you this .The bheasts will look to exploit him down his side more than Barasic .I only hope he isn't taking every single one of our set plays again .It is getting so predictable and slow 

We need to do some things a little different 

Hopefully with the return of Barasic on Sunday we will regain a bit of variety.  Also kinda hoping we have a few training ground tricks up our sleeves this time...

Right now everything is coming from the left side where Barisic and Kent are two of our best players.  We badly missed Barisic last night.  Flanagan offers absolutely nothing going forward.

As soon as the January window opens we should be after the best RW we can find.   

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's about Scottish football though mate 

We think he is this and that but he has the winners medals .A healthy stack of them 

Who would you want playing for you .A winner or perennial losers .I detest him but it's just churlish not to acknowledge how much value he is for them . It's someone like him we need .And badly .And that is something we ain't had for over 8 years tbh 

To back your theory , he’d heard the length we all went about Kamara’s turn for Arfield’s goal last season and make no mistake he went after Kamara in the game at ibrox this season  , Kamara shat it and hid , the better more mentality stronger player we had back in the day would have made a cunt of him even more 

5 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Still fuming last night about many things, the defence, the ref etc but the thing that’s made me more angry than anything is the attitude displayed by near enough our whole team yesterday. Heads down, whinging, moaning they looked like they had given up, they just wanted the game to be over after the sheep’s second. Far too often we don’t see any fight or urgency from these lot, compare to the scum last night who were level for all of 2 minutes before they got their winner and that’s the difference between winners and losers, sadly in terms of mentality we’re miles behind.

I feel the exact same mate. No fight no urgency no leaders everyone hiding against a pish Aberdeen team. 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

To back your theory , he’d heard the length we all went about Kamara’s turn for Arfield’s goal last season and make no mistake he went after Kamara in the game at ibrox this season  , Kamara shat it and hid , the better more mentality stronger player we had back in the day would have made a cunt of him even more 

When Brown was sent off by McDonald in the 1-0 Edu game .We had players that got in their faces with no fear 

Since those days we have had a pussy mentality against him bar a few exchanges 

Archived