No flag Sunday

Billy1984

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Most fall into that category to be fair. 

Motherwell, Sheep, or Hivs going down would be brilliant. Dundee Hivs staying down equally so. Hated Kilmarnock with Clarke there, a bit more meh about them now.

Cherry on the cake stuff if it could happen when we get 55 at the same time.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Motherwell, Sheep, or Hivs going down would be brilliant. Dundee Hivs staying down equally so. Hated Kilmarnock with Clarke there, a bit more meh about them now.

Cherry on the cake stuff if it could happen when we get 55 at the same time.

Can’t argue with that bud, still have a strong dislike for killie, even after Clarke purely because billy Bowie is a poisonous fenian bastard 

54 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Gutting that this will be forever associated with that game

I remember when it was a buzz to make your own flag to go to games ha remember my brother made one with 6 flags sewn  together 🤣 sounds brutal nowadays to do that but it was a belta back in the 90s  before UB ,feel sorry for the younger bears who missed them times, was a generation of ppl who couldn’t really give a fuck because no one was harmed by football fuckin  banter 

cant  call it banter nowadays it’s hate they hate us more than they love their own clubs mentalists  .

for the op ....can fuckin Motherwell ensure the safety of our players and fans and remove all fucking umbrellas from their over exuberant fans please. Thank you  can’t remember the last A&E incident that involves a fucking flag

15 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Hopefully by the end of the game they'll be begging for the score board to be covered to hide their embarrassment. Somebody is due a pumping. 

Hope its these cunts on sunday.

A few Well fans in my work giving it the big one about the game, apparently going to tank us

Archived