Confidence

corkinator

This is my worry now confidence should be sky high and am still on a high but immediately after the break we need to forget this result.

St.mirren is the biggest game of our season in the league now its the next one and 3points a must.

Keep the head stay in the race and they will snap they can't handle pressure. Sure they've won every trophy these last few years but this is a different type of pressure completely.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

This is my worry now confidence should be sky high and am still on a high but immediately after the break we need to forget this result.

St.mirren is the biggest game of our season in the league now its the next one and 3points a must.

Keep the head stay in the race and they will snap they can't handle pressure. Sure they've won every trophy these last few years but this is a different type of pressure completely.

That would be my worry aswell. We have won nothing yet so we can’t take the foot off the gas. 

We seem to have learned from our mistakes last season though and I’m sure the gaffer will know he can’t allow it to happen. 

Since Gerrard came in I'm always confident going into games against them. 

Stand by the opinion that they haven't really beaten us either, we have never went toe to toe with them and deserved to lose, always been our own mistakes or officials handing them the win like the cup final. 

Truly believe Gerrard has Lennons number. 

43 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Since Gerrard came in I'm always confident going into games against them. 

Stand by the opinion that they haven't really beaten us either, we have never went toe to toe with them and deserved to lose, always been our own mistakes or officials handing them the win like the cup final. 

Truly believe Gerrard has Lennons number. 

I think that could have been one of the reasons Rogers buggered off.

he saw the decline and what was coming, knew 8/9/10 won’t happen 👍🏼

49 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

That would be my worry aswell. We have won nothing yet so we can’t take the foot off the gas. 

We seem to have learned from our mistakes last season though and I’m sure the gaffer will know he can’t allow it to happen. 

I think the big games we’ve had in Europe have helped us put good results behind us. 

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard is fully aware that we didn't come out of the blocks last January.  Preparations will be different in Dubai to make sure we are fully ready for St Mirren. I carry the players belief and confidence.

And you are right, Lennon will implode very soon.

46 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard is fully aware that we didn't come out of the blocks last January.  Preparations will be different in Dubai to make sure we are fully ready for St Mirren. I carry the players belief and confidence.

And you are right, Lennon will implode very soon.

I think the lack of game before the league returned was a issue hopefully having the home cup tie this year means it goes ahead and we can get rid of the cobwebs

Right through the 90s I was never worried about them. We just had the players on a different level. Martin oneil brought us closer and we suffered some defeats the 6-2 was a mere,and then we responded next game 5-1 immediately. But my confidence was ok after the warburton pen win which was tremendous because us being in different leagues. But Rodgers was a nightmare for us all. Some 4 and 5s put past us..really hurt. But am seeing signs of us recovering really well especially last 2 games. But Sunday was a win to savour. We look big strong solid,skillful and full of heart. But Gerrards reaction at Full time shows his passion for Us. 

56 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Right through the 90s I was never worried about them. We just had the players on a different level. Martin oneil brought us closer and we suffered some defeats the 6-2 was a mere,and then we responded next game 5-1 immediately. But my confidence was ok after the warburton pen win which was tremendous because us being in different leagues. But Rodgers was a nightmare for us all. Some 4 and 5s put past us..really hurt. But am seeing signs of us recovering really well especially last 2 games. But Sunday was a win to savour. We look big strong solid,skillful and full of heart. But Gerrards reaction at Full time shows his passion for Us. 

I can’t believe how far we’ve came in 18 months! I had high hopes for warburton, some of the football we played in the first 4/5 months was incredible. 
Gerrard is a different animal, you can sense the determination in him, he just has it. 

Archived