It’s the centre halves

Smell the hotdog

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edmundson needs a run of games.  Dominant in the air, very quick on the deck, even got us a goal a few weeks ago.  I wouldn't mind seeing Edmundson and Helander being tested as a partnership when both available.  Now is the time to experiment with the squad.  

20 minutes ago, TMB said:

Edmundson needs a run of games.  Dominant in the air, very quick on the deck, even got us a goal a few weeks ago.  I wouldn't mind seeing Edmundson and Helander being tested as a partnership when both available.  Now is the time to experiment with the squad.  

And he looked rotten and cost a goal against Hamilton.

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

And he looked rotten and cost a goal against Hamilton.

He’s a young guy who has made the jump from the English lower leagues to Scotland. It takes time to settle in a new country, new teammates, big crowds with high expectations.  Now is the perfect tile to give him a running games.  

like Katic but his confidence looks completely shot.  Horrific performance against St.Johnstone.  

On 24/02/2020 at 10:45, Gman36 said:

Goldson let's the ball bounce too many times. Dunno how many times I've seen him do it and thought just boot the fucking ball up the pitch or out for a shy

Should be drummed into them that no ball should be allowed to bounce in the box. 

1 hour ago, TMB said:

I disagree.

Now's the time to aim to win every domestic game going until the end of the season.

Extremely unlikely that happens mind, but the last thing that should be acceptable is the staff or players thinking the rest of the season is to experiment to get a head start on next season when on paper at least everything's still to play for.

Archived