Helander back

The Blues

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katic alongside Helander; Barisic at left back and Polster at right back. This will be better than Goldson and Tav.

Helander can talk Katic through the game and rebuild his confidence.

11 hours ago, writingranger said:

Helander is our best CB, Patterson is our best right back, polster is our bestmidfielder, jones is our best winger. What's the pattern here?😁

That Helander aside none of them are regulars which means they probably aren’t as good as people on here are making them out to be...

11 hours ago, writingranger said:

Helander is our best CB, Patterson is our best right back, polster is our bestmidfielder, jones is our best winger. What's the pattern here?😁

At least three of the four mentioned really aren’t mate. As much as Kent has been massively disappointing he’s miles better than Jones ffs. I wanted Jones to be a decent addition but the fact barker gets a look in before him tells you all you need. No issues with Polster, not seen enough of him to form a real opinion but what I have seen he’s been solid enough, but he’s honestly not a better player than Jack, and as much as people hate Tav young Patterson isn’t better, not yet at least. 

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

At least three of the four mentioned really aren’t mate. As much as Kent has been massively disappointing he’s miles better than Jones ffs. I wanted Jones to be a decent addition but the fact barker gets a look in before him tells you all you need. No issues with Polster, not seen enough of him to form a real opinion but what I have seen he’s been solid enough, but he’s honestly not a better player than Jack, and as much as people hate Tav young Patterson isn’t better, not yet at least. 

Does it though?  I think it says more about Gerrard playing Barker instead of Jones.

Archived