3 UEFA fines When will some people learn?

JCDBigBear

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

You are the clueless one, moving goal posts, essentially agreeing (then disagreeing), making up shit to suit your phoney argument, dodging questions, ignoring dictionary definitions, using the fenian/taig media's buzzwords like protestant gangs, pretending to know peoples religions, pretending to know who or what Billy Fullarton hated or what acts he committed in whatever name/whatever reason and basically talking utter shit about the fans making up modern songs to appeal to more people because there's no loyalist/unionist support anymore.

You come across as the bigot, not anyone singing the Billy Boys.

You have a deep-rooted prejudice for loyalism and unionism within the football club and it's support - that's clear as the nose on the end of your face. 

Goodnight 

B6E83D5E-92D3-4892-BF7D-334D6B63336C.gif.6f3da1f03b6358f89812cb6121217d1e.gif

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my tuppence worth

The term fenian has rightly been pointed out as the definition of an Irish freedom fighter.....if we are singing about the word fenian then no it shouldn't be judged as sectarian if we go by the dictionaries definition!!!

The other angle is that the song is clearly about Billy Fullerton who was widely known for his all out vengeance against the Irish immigrants in Glasgow

The song is clearly about rejoicing in the fact that Billy Fullerton was ruling the streets with his actions at the expense of Irish immigrants 

I think anyone claiming it's not being offensive are kidding themselves on, for what it's worth to this day whatever ground we played at when TBB was sung it was fucking immense

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Here's my tuppence worth

The term fenian has rightly been pointed out as the definition of an Irish freedom fighter.....if we are singing about the word fenian then no it shouldn't be judged as sectarian if we go by the dictionaries definition!!!

The other angle is that the song is clearly about Billy Fullerton who was widely known for his all out vengeance against the Irish immigrants in Glasgow

The song is clearly about rejoicing in the fact that Billy Fullerton was ruling the streets with his actions at the expense of Irish immigrants 

I think anyone claiming it's not being offensive are kidding themselves on, for what it's worth to this day whatever ground we played at when TBB was sung it was fucking immense

Correct

although I’m interested to know why you didn’t use the word catholic? Knowing What Fullerton put up with. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Correct

although I’m interested to know why you didn’t use the word catholic? Knowing What Fullerton put up with. 

I thought Irish immigrant would cover it but yes catholics 👍

Archived