3 UEFA fines When will some people learn?

JCDBigBear

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Me because it was a stupid thing to write imo

:lol:

Are you the forums self appointed censorship officer?

There are stupid things posted on here every single hour of every day,are you going to go about deleting them all or just whichever ones upset you,you precious wee snowflake.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sket said:

:lol:

Are you the forums self appointed censorship officer?

There are stupid things posted on here every single hour of every day,are you going to go about deleting them all or just whichever ones upset you,you precious wee snowflake.

No otherwise I would edited or deleted them, other posters called him out on it I thought it was funny to edit it . Sorry for upsetting you treacle 

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

No otherwise I would edited or deleted them, other posters called him out on it I thought it was funny to edit it . Sorry for upsetting you treacle 

Apology accepted.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Exactly mate and that’s why I hate these type of threads it’s just open season for us to attack our own when every single club in world football has idiots among their support. Ffs we’ve even got a numpty trying to bring naughty songs into a thread that’s fuck all to do with what we sing.

It’s all about unwanted behaviour resulting in punishments for the club and to say the singing has fuck all to do with the thread is disingenuous.

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s all about unwanted behaviour resulting in punishments for the club and to say the singing has fuck all to do with the thread is disingenuous.

Cool mate carry on slating  your own I’ll bow out 👍

21 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bigger fine for a boy running on to celebrate with the players than somebody throwing a bottle 😂

Was thinking that myself! The fines are a farce. Remember a whole game was stopped because the  Legia Warsaw fans lit that many flares that the players couldn’t see and I don’t even think they received a fine! It’s unbelievable to be honest! 

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Post of the day :tu: It is weird how we let ourselves down more often in European games and domestic

Don't particularly agree with that m8, I more of the opinion that UEFA get their panties wet at the slightest thing these days, we have still had our fair share of moments on the home front but back home the penalties are very less severe 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Don't particularly agree with that m8, I more of the opinion that UEFA get their panties wet at the slightest thing these days, we have still had our fair share of moments on the home front but back home the penalties are very less severe 

No cunt ever agrees with me 😄

Could be worse .I could be RWAB 🤣

19 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Things are never that bad m8😉

I kind of think he gets it rough mate tbh 

He is his own worst enemy but I don’t like to see him getting abuse .Yet the same people that do give him dogs ,don’t go near the Dude .He is easy pickings 

17 hours ago, stevemac said:

Wonder why many dont share the opinion of fans being fucking mongos that sing from the big bad songbook fully knowing FARE or other cunts are listening? 

Day you get a tattoo that looks like it wasn't drawn by Ray Charles using yer Maws nail polish you can lecture good Bluenoses about their singing 

5 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Day you get a tattoo that looks like it wasn't drawn by Ray Charles using yer Maws nail polish you can lecture good Bluenoses about their singing 

I assume your one of these big hard bastards that sing the naughty songs then judging by the saltiness of this post?

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I assume your one of these big hard bastards that sing the naughty songs then judging by the saltiness of this post?

I rarely sing at games tbh mainly because I can't take to most of the songs that get belted out nowadays, but your comment was uncalled for. There's not even a debate about singing but you wanted to stick your beak in anyway to have an unnecessary pop at supporters. You'd do well to remember there's been no charges for singing hanging over us. 

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I rarely sing at games tbh mainly because I can't take to most of the songs that get belted out nowadays, but your comment was uncalled for. There's not even a debate about singing but you wanted to stick your beak in anyway to have an unnecessary pop at supporters. You'd do well to remember there's been no charges for singing hanging over us. 

So what's the difference in fans calling out fans for throwing objects at players, or running onto the pitch or just generally being a drink/drug fuelled arsehole doing something that can have financial penalties on the club and someone singing sectarian songs knowing full well it will have financial penalties on the club? 

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

So what's the difference in fans calling out fans for throwing objects at players, or running onto the pitch or just generally being a drink/drug fuelled arsehole doing something that can have financial penalties on the club and someone singing sectarian songs knowing full well it will have financial penalties on the club? 

The difference is, this isn't a debate about singing but you felt the need to pipe up anyway for fuck knows what reason. 

Quick question, tell me a song that's actually sectarian that we sing, out of interest. Your use of the phrase sectarian is telling. It's like you've got your own wee agenda and trying to form a bandwagon off the back of something that's nothing to do with it.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

The difference is, this isn't a debate about singing but you felt the need to pipe up anyway for fuck knows what reason. 

Quick question, tell me a song that's actually sectarian that we sing, out of interest. Your use of the phrase sectarian is telling. It's like you've got your own wee agenda and trying to form a bandwagon off the back of something that's nothing to do with it.

Not at all, I've no agenda I just think its equally stupid behaviour but the opinion on this forum differs wildly if fans sing bad songs compared to fans launching shit at players. 

It's a forum, theres no football on so it's a debate, perfectly good reason to 'pipe up'

Just now, stevemac said:

Not at all, I've no agenda I just think its equally stupid behaviour but the opinion on this forum differs wildly if fans sing bad songs compared to fans launching shit at players. 

It's a forum, theres no football on so it's a debate, perfectly good reason to 'pipe up'

How about piping down?

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

If the answer's no, how about telling me a sectarian song that we sing? 

Not a song that we can't sing that's deemed offensive in the eyes of FARE/UEFA, an actual sectarian one. Your term, that you used. 

Billy boys. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Interesting.

What's sectarian about it? 

Were up to our knees in fenian blood. What isnt sectarian about it?

I'm not saying I'm anti billy boys, I've sung it, but not at a game when we are under the microscope

Archived