Rangers songs CD

Matt1998

5 minutes ago, Matt1998 said:

It’s for my car 

It won’t mirror your phone or take a USB stick?  It’s much easier to get your music in to your car like that.  CDs are a ball ache.  

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

It won’t mirror your phone or take a USB stick?  It’s much easier to get your music in to your car like that.  CDs are a ball ache.  

My Car has a CD slot only and it doesn’t have a USB slot 

Regan gave this to my brother in law for me, pretty sure you could pick up something similar on Amazon or eBay if that’s your thing. I’ve listened to it once and some of its utter shite, happy clappy bouncing all over the world  🤣

B238C4E7-8328-48D4-A52B-BFE853A1523D.thumb.jpeg.fde23967fec705b00555958de6384d65.jpeg2F64C6C9-CABC-4A53-816D-4680A26E9E44.thumb.jpeg.e8cb28c9241c32b016fb42f330566360.jpeg

Best getting some good loyalist tunes on mate mixed with a few of the classic Rangers songs. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Regan gave this to my brother in law for me, pretty sure you could pick up something similar on Amazon if that’s your thing. I’ve listened to it once and some of its utter shite, happy clappy bouncing all over the world  🤣

B238C4E7-8328-48D4-A52B-BFE853A1523D.thumb.jpeg.fde23967fec705b00555958de6384d65.jpeg2F64C6C9-CABC-4A53-816D-4680A26E9E44.thumb.jpeg.e8cb28c9241c32b016fb42f330566360.jpeg

Best getting some good loyalist tunes on mate mixed with a few of the classic Rangers songs. 

He done a night for us up the drum. We have a cracking song that we sing and he stopped and just went, you boys are having a cracking time just keep going. Over an hour after the pub was shut we were still there singing the song. 

It's fucking amazing 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He done a night for us up the drum. We have a cracking song that we sing and he stopped and just went, you boys are having a cracking time just keep going. Over an hour after the pub was shut we were still there singing the song. 

It's fucking amazing 😂😂😂

Was going to ask what the song is but got a feeling you’d get the jail if you posted the lyrics here 🤣

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was going to ask what the song is but got a feeling you’d get the jail if you posted the lyrics here 🤣

Tbf mate it's no that bad at all. Think the Linwood bus possibly have their version of the song. 

It's about living in Drumchapel and not getting kicks from blowing up some public lavotry 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf mate it's no that bad at all. Think the Linwood bus possibly have their version of the song. 

It's about living in Drumchapel and not getting kicks from blowing up some public lavotry 😂😂

My mate goes on the Linwood bus and my daughter traveled to a couple of away games on it last season will see if she knows it 🤣

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sounds different!

Archived