The players.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

When lock down is over I'll be up Gar T , cmon up and we will see what's what , no use acting the big man on this.  Meet me up Gar T if you have the balls dick head.  

PS Bring who you want as they doing shit. 

Hahahaha fucking hell

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Chill out either way it was u that started ur pish in this thread then lost the plot 😂😂wrong yin

I started what?  And as for being up Gar T right on his doorstep it, surly he could make the effort if I'm that much a pussy. 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I'm not gonna embarrass myself all over the bd,  you read my PM   reply there or get back in your yellow bus and clean the windows

You already have,   Nah m8 no need to look at your PM, if you want to send me a message by all means do , but we will see who the pussy is,   I've told you when lock down is over I will be up GarT. , I will contact you then and we will see who the pussy is. 

If we don't want to pay the players, someone else will. Exact same if we don't want to pay for a season ticket we are unsure if we will get to see a game, someone else will.

Should have happened before working class people many on reduced salaries were asked to fork out between £450 to £700 , some households combined thousands,

the renewals and MYGers should have been released when it was confirmed what’s happening , it’s ridiculous there is a very high possibility we’ll pay a lot of money for absolutely nothing and going by the behaviour of our club over the last month not see a single pence back 

41 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

When lock down is over I'll be up Gar T , cmon up and we will see what's what , no use acting the big man on this.  Meet me up Gar T if you have the balls dick head.  

PS Bring who you want as they doing shit. 

:lol:

Someday I hope someone takes up one of these offers and turns up and absolutely batters the cunt to death

Archived