Willie Vass

Clemdog

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why. It was just an observation in the quality of the photography.

What would be gained at altering the legs on this image? 

You're looking to be offended that your "favourite" photographer didn't take it. I think it's quite fair under the circumstances that as there is a restriction on numbers in stadiums that it's done on a rotation. Why should only Willie Vass be allowed to make money at this time? 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

What would be gained at altering the legs on this imagine? 

You're looking to be offended that your "favourite" photographer didn't take it. I think it's quite fair under the circumstances that as there is a restriction on numbers in stadiums that it's done on a rotation. Why should only Willie Vass be allowed to make money at this time? 

I am not offended, I've no problems with photographers doing rotation but I would like the standard of the photography to be maintained as every pic tells a story.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So again default moaning about something, apparently some cunt at the club to blame, yet turns out its not a club decision.

Tedious.

I wasn't moaning, I just made an observation on the quality of a photograph and said Willie Vass wouldn't have published one like that.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I wasn't moaning, I just made an observation on the quality of a photograph and said Willie Vass wouldn't have published one like that.

Didn't say or quote you. Seems you think I implied you, which suggests maybe you feel you were moaning 😁

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

This pic looks odd. Kemar's leg looks out of shape and the St Johnston player looks like he's challenged with one leg and has a kick with the other. Are photos being photo shopped?

image.thumb.png.2167691a8da8e3a2166489fbc64fc44f.png

Ian MacNicol/Getty Images 

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gallery/Rangers-vs-st-johnstone-pictures-18760633

55 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

This pic looks odd. Kemar's leg looks out of shape and the St Johnston player looks like he's challenged with one leg and has a kick with the other. Are photos being photo shopped?

image.thumb.png.2167691a8da8e3a2166489fbc64fc44f.png

Ian MacNicol/Getty Images 

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gallery/Rangers-vs-st-johnstone-pictures-18760633

No. Unless you read the Sun, its generally Ian's pictures you'll see in the paper as he's a Getty staff snapper and most papers use their library. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. Unless you read the Sun, its generally Ian's pictures you'll see in the paper as he's a Getty staff snapper and most papers use their library. 

If you know this guy can you ask him for the original of this image for Sweetheart please?

Archived