Gibralter game at risk-covid.

stevotrueblue

3 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

Domestic sportsman are exempt from quarantine as long as they follow the agreed government guidelines. 

Is that the government or UEFA speaking?

If it's the government, is it the UK or the Scottish?

Lastly, we have a team full of internationals, if they go abroad are they considered "domestic sportsmen". 

Not expecting you to answer any of these questions btw, just pointing out how much of a clusterfuck this has the potential to become...

The Czech situation is somewhat different as they have the virus in their squad so have to cancel.

As others have said sportsmen are allowed to travel as long as guidelines are followed. I think that the game will go ahead although situations change very quickly these days. 

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is that the government or UEFA speaking?

If it's the government, is it the UK or the Scottish?

Lastly, we have a team full of internationals, if they go abroad are they considered "domestic sportsmen". 

Not expecting you to answer any of these questions btw, just pointing out how much of a clusterfuck this has the potential to become...

It's Scottish government guidelines. Domestic means they ordinarily live and compete in Scotland or UK.

Example would be Borna who is currently in Portugal with the Croatian squad. If he was a holiday maker retuning home he would have to quarantine for 14 days. But because he is within a bubble within the Croatian squad where he will be subject to ongoing tests and then returning to the Rangers bubble where the testing will continue. That make him available for selection next week. 

14 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Elite Sports are exempt I'm sure I read?

That Humza Yusef scumbag cunt was mentioning it the other day - there's a surprise.

Football is exempt from the quarantine rules because they have their own strict rules they are meant to follow along with the twice weekly testing. They'll be no issue with this game unless the Gibraltar team or us get positive tests.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Elite Sports are exempt I'm sure I read?

That Humza Yusef scumbag cunt was mentioning it the other day - there's a surprise.

Pull all Rangers players from the Scotland squad and let the scum cunts get a kicking with a bad result and a wee bit of take away virus for themselves. Sounds like a good result to me.

7 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

It's Scottish government guidelines. Domestic means they ordinarily live and compete in Scotland or UK.

Example would be Borna who is currently in Portugal with the Croatian squad. If he was a holiday maker retuning home he would have to quarantine for 14 days. But because he is within a bubble within the Croatian squad where he will be subject to ongoing tests and then returning to the Rangers bubble where the testing will continue. That make him available for selection next week. 

How does he get from his Croatian bubble to the Rangers bubble? I can't see Croatia flying their full team all round the world dropping off each player one by one in each country they play in and I can't see Rangers sending out planes to travel about picking up Borna, Davis, Hagi and whoever else is away with their country. 

That only leaves the option of players driving cars to the English channel and staying in their cars (which I'm sure isn't allowed) or they come back on commercial flights which then leads to the players having to quarantine.  

Anyone know how the players who are away managed to meet up with their respective countries? I'm guessing that it was managed somehow or they wouldn't have been allowed to play? 

I'm guessing the way they got away will be reversed for them to get back? 

Archived