Pressure moments

Essandoh

Just now, Cedrick said:

Thing that always baffles me about Gerrard is how little reflection there is in our team to him as a player , he was an aggressive all action powerhouse bullied by no one, we’ve a team of heartless shitebags when the going gets tough, he’d shoot from everywhere our midfield can go games without a shot between them, really is strange  

He’s afraid to criticise refs, other players, SFA, anything. Afraid to change games. Shitebag as a manager for some reason. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Thing that always baffles me about Gerrard is how little reflection there is in our team to him as a player , he was an aggressive all action powerhouse bullied by no one, we’ve a team of heartless shitebags when the going gets tough, he’d shoot from everywhere our midfield can go games without a shot between them, really is strange  

Suspect for me .That is great point mate and one that just makes me wonder 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Suspect for me .That is great point mate and one that just makes me wonder 

Aye it’s bizarre, I saw an interview once talking about his playing days , he said he’d head for the biggest boy in the opposition team and cement him in the first tackle 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Aye it’s bizarre, I saw an interview once talking about his playing days , he said he’d head for the biggest boy in the opposition team and cement him in the first tackle 

And he loves Davis and Kamara.It is almost as if he wants us weak as piss in the middle 

Mcallister and himself and this is what they think will win us a league .My fuck 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

And he loves Davis and Kamara.It is almost as if he wants us weak as piss in the middle 

Mcallister and himself and this is what they think will win us a league .My fuck 

Aye it makes no sense 

Archived