Pressure moments

Essandoh

Seen some shite during Gerrards tenure but today has left me feeling empty.

Same old shite. Sorry to over react but the leagues done. Yes it is early and we still have loads to play but that has just shown me a team that has not learned a fucking thing over the years. 

We really are bottle merchants and the fact we did not win today or even show a mentality to win makes me just give up all hope. Actually turned the game off today and just kept checking livescore because i know how a game is going to play out under Gerrard. Totally fucking predictable.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McKissock said:

There is no way this team can put pressure on celtic. None. Beat them in October? Doesn't matter. This side has proven that it will drop points, that it cannot win more than 5 or 6 games on the bounce. The scum will never feel any pressure, whether they somehow end up 5 points behind us again or not - they know this team will drop points and give them the chance to take control again.

It's sad, we have a talented team that generally plays decent football but it lacks the spine and mentality to see out tight matches and it's fucking awful to watch because of it. 

Tbf any time ive seen them play they havent looked much better than us at our worst

2 minutes ago, markem said:

Indeed mate but there is no argument that we win that game if they make the easy call. 

We should not have to constantly overcome officials 

C55A6EEF-98B3-411D-986D-1BB49B74A96C.png

The decision is piss poor because its a 5 yard pass, so linesman can see ball and player all in 1.

But chances need to be taken, we are playing well, can't blame manager, when that should be 4-1 by time the linesman is making this decision 

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I’ve said it before but the league cup final last year was the chance for this team to turn it around and we could have and should have won that game - until those players  win something they will always turn in these performances - zero belief. 
If Hibs go 2-1 up you can’t see us pulling it back, we go 2-1 up and you know we are throwing it away 

We lost the League Cup final because the referee allowed an offside goal to stand.  We lost today because the referee allowed an offside goal to stand.  You can’t blame the team when it’s the referees at fault.

4 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Seen some shite during Gerrards tenure but today has left me feeling empty.

Same old shite. Sorry to over react but the leagues done. Yes it is early and we still have loads to play but that has just shown me a team that has not learned a fucking thing over the years. 

We really are bottle merchants and the fact we did not win today or even show a mentality to win makes me just give up all hope. Actually turned the game off today and just kept checking livescore because i know how a game is going to play out under Gerrard. Totally fucking predictable.

Take it you missed their offside goal and elbow to the face when you switched the game off then

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Yeah he was woeful today, but yet another call that's wrongly not gone our way. Very quick to rule out our dying seconds winner though weren't they.

But we shouldn't be relying on officials getting every single decision correct, goldson hoofs that to fuck they dont score, thats a lot simpler to do that asking the official to get what was a tight offside call right

1 minute ago, TMB said:

We lost the League Cup final because the referee allowed an offside goal to stand.  We lost today because the referee allowed an offside goal to stand.  You can’t blame the team when it’s the referees at fault.

You think the league cup was defined by the offside goal, but forgetting about the missed penalty and the half hour against ten men we played and shat the bed for? 

That cup final? 

6 minutes ago, McKissock said:

Arfield should be taking his chance at 2-2 (I thought he played well, overall) but even then, McLaughlin bailed us out big time at 2-1. That should have been enough of a warning but we conceded two weak as piss goals today.

Kent at 2-1 as well was a decent save but was no where near the corner. 

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Take it you missed their offside goal and elbow to the face when you switched the game off then

I seen it on Twitter.

Its shit that the refs have yet again fucked us but lets be honest we should be winning against this Hibs side. I believe the players and our manager should be slated before we move onto the Ref.

If we are genuine contenders to win this league then continuing with the same blatant errors as last season just won’t work. Tavernier floaty wishing for the best crosses has run its course, we need a new manager with a better understanding of how to win a game of football. 

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You think the league cup was defined by the offside goal, but forgetting about the missed penalty and the half hour against ten men we played and shat the bed for? 

That cup final? 

Tarriers were a man down playing Morgan up front and had a barely fit Eduoard on the pitch and we still bottled it.

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nevermind officials doing their job, how about goldson not be a fucking dick and clear his fucking lines

Changing your stance James....as I said last season we continually gift goals that cost us points....if Goldson does his job we win the game...but also the same applies to the linesman, Tav & Helander are all culpable...it honestly makes me sick, it is like watching a rerun of a bad movie 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

If we are genuine contenders to win this league then continuing with the same blatant errors as the last seasons just won’t work. Tavernier floaty wishing for the best crosses has run its course, we need a new manager with a better understanding of how to win a game of football. 

Archived