*****Official Willem II v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/09/2020 at 12:41, Cedrick said:

That time Kamara found himself on the edge of the box , he had no option but to be positive and danced past two players as though they weren’t there, actually should been a pen , I reiterate what I’ve said in the past if he’s being told not to do that with clearly the ability to do so it’s ridiculous 

And yet Gerrard contradicts that by saying he's got no issues if one of his two anchors joins in the attack. Certainty never seen Kamara getting bawled out for that great bit of play. He's also said he expects more shots and goals from midfield.

Its almost like Kamara has an anchor role to play to allow others to be the attacking players. But that if the opportunity arises he's got the licence to attack....

On 25/09/2020 at 04:32, BillyG91 said:

If you really are who you say you are (and not an obsessed celtic fan in disguise) then don't worry. This place can be a bit hostile to new accounts cause we get loads of sad celtic creeps coming on for the wind up.

I appreciate you wanna check us out and give us some info on your team. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn't matter if we're no your team...if you like us then you're welcome here to have a chat. There's some grumpy old cunts on so just ignore them lol.

That said...hope we pump yer team son :) 

Fans of other teams shouldn’t be welcomed on our forum imo 

Fuck him and fuck gala

Bears den should be for Bears only.

Archived