*****Official Willem II v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Giving the chances that each team had, this could have been a very high scoring game. However, we had, our stalwart, Mcgregor, which probably disheartened our opposition. Kent was the stand out player by a country mile but also pleased for Kamara who also proved, once again, that he is so integral to our European game than we give him credit for. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, GalaFan said:

As a Gala fan (yeah I know, I'm really original with my nickname), I need to say that, I'm glad that you guys think Gala is a shitty team since that would make our job easier :P Jokes aside, tbh I believe we have started this season with a really positive football and the team looks totally different than the last season. It's true that our team is not consist of agile/fast players, but we have some really technical players in our squad and they can play the passing game (similar to tiki-taka) quite well at a very high pace which can be troublesome for most of our opponents. Also, Gala is not as old as you think btw, we have younger and talented players like Marcao (Roma is ready to pay 20m euros for him), Luyindama, Saracchi, Kılınç, Taylan, Etebo etc. along with more experienced but really technical players like Falcao, Feghouli, Belhanda, Babel, Arda etc. So I'd say we have a good balance from that point of view. Anyway, I'm excited for the game, I know that Rangers is one tough team to score against! So, good luck to both teams, hope it would be a fun game to watch :)

Well let's just say I do not expect Rangers to beat Galatasaray 4-0 ... it will be a close game.

27 minutes ago, GalaFan said:

As a Gala fan (yeah I know, I'm really original with my nickname), I need to say that, I'm glad that you guys think Gala is a shitty team since that would make our job easier :P Jokes aside, tbh I believe we have started this season with a really positive football and the team looks totally different than the last season. It's true that our team is not consist of agile/fast players, but we have some really technical players in our squad and they can play the passing game (similar to tiki-taka) quite well at a very high pace which can be troublesome for most of our opponents. Also, Gala is not as old as you think btw, we have younger and talented players like Marcao (Roma is ready to pay 20m euros for him), Luyindama, Saracchi, Kılınç, Taylan, Etebo etc. along with more experienced but really technical players like Falcao, Feghouli, Belhanda, Babel, Arda etc. So I'd say we have a good balance from that point of view. Anyway, I'm excited for the game, I know that Rangers is one tough team to score against! So, good luck to both teams, hope it would be a fun game to watch :)

xTiIzMvevaoCXJk7HG.gif

32 minutes ago, GalaFan said:

Fuck Gala, Forza Fener

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Standard European performance from us. Pass marks for everyone apart from Hagi who to be fair to him kept going and still wanted the ball even though he was having a stinker.

Mclaughlin has been good but McGregor should be number 1 going forward. 

Kent is phenomenal. 

This in abundance. Good to have you back posting again 👍

50 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Kent's smiles when he came off, you can see he's really enjoying his football now with us.

Happy, confident player.

The unfortunate thing about that is games like tonight will make clubs want to buy him.

59 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Where did I say he should be sacked if we lost? 

On 20/09/2020 at 15:58, BridgeIsBlue said:

Thursday 24th September 8pm kick off live on RTV.

Lose this and Gerrard's job should be on a knife edge.

I don't think even you read the utter shite you post.

1 hour ago, GalaFan said:

Fucking brilliant. 👏👏👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Fuck off twat

Gala fan my arse, obsessed.

Archived