Steven Davis Tribute

Canabear

17 hours ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

Top pro and a proper Rangers man. Davis. I hope he's involved with our club in years to come. 

35 minutes ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

I'd honestly love to know how many of the folk having a go at Davis during 2012 would've stuck by our club if they had been in his position. You can guarantee some would've left our club worse off than he did grrr...

25 minutes ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

Eh... How many bottles of tonic you had BRO...

21 minutes ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

Explain your comment please? 'Cool story bro'.

8 minutes ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

Mate... Your absolutely pointless to our club compared to Steve. So FO tbh. Proper pro and going by the comments he's a top guy. 

I'd flush you down the Ibrox shitter no problem, I'd even let you have your fag and line first. Pffft.

Trying far too hard. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Firstly, you're not your.

Secondly, lol.

Thirdly, I'm a bit big to be flushed down the shitter.

Oh... Talking crap about Steven Davis when you can't even give our club 1% of what he has.

Complete model professional and I'm thankfull our club has Davis, Defoe, Gerrard, Mc Allister amongst others setting standards and helping our youth.

1 minute ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

Oh... Talking crap about Steven Davis when you can't even give our club 1% of what he has.

Complete model professional and I'm thankfull our club has Davis, Defoe, Gerrard, Mc Allister amongst others setting standards and helping our youth.

Jesus fuck :lol:.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wallace. 

So Wallace in your opinion is the only ger/ex ger to deserve a tribute... Haha wtf. He stayed back then so automatically he's top man.

Naw you and me know just as much about Steve Davis, Lee Wallace etc back then apart from

Davis made sure we got a fee.

He wasn't booted from the team with his pal.

Davis came back to help us rise again. He actually had talent and could've went elsewhere. 

How many caps has Wallace got. Tav gets pelters for 'not being captain material'... Hullo... Lee Wallace ffs haha.

Need more...

A bigger myth than the Loch Ness monster 

Why play a forward pass when you can get the ball back to the keeper and get lauded for ‘controlling the tempo of the game’ and ‘playing with experience’ 

2 games without looking completely out of his depth and folk are gushing over him :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Prove you're not a tarrier. 

How do i do? Do i show I'm subscribed to our YT channel and the fact I like every single video we put up? I'm subscribed to the athletic and Rangers are my favourite team. You pick that when you join btw. What do I need to show you or admin I'm a Rangers man?

1 minute ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

How do i do? Do i show I'm subscribed to our YT channel and the fact I like every single video we put up? I'm subscribed to the athletic and Rangers are my favourite team. You pick that when you join btw. What do I need to show you or admin I'm a Rangers man?

This reply confirms yer no. Some cunt ever accused me of that and ye just laugh. Asking how you need to show proof lolol

5 minutes ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

Picture of you with a Rangers top on holding a soup bowl with a shoe on your head.

18 minutes ago, VanBronckhorst2 said:

So Wallace in your opinion is the only ger/ex ger to deserve a tribute... Haha wtf. He stayed back then so automatically he's top man.

Naw you and me know just as much about Steve Davis, Lee Wallace etc back then apart from

Davis made sure we got a fee.

He wasn't booted from the team with his pal.

Davis came back to help us rise again. He actually had talent and could've went elsewhere. 

How many caps has Wallace got. Tav gets pelters for 'not being captain material'... Hullo... Lee Wallace ffs haha.

Need more...

Na, not the only one obviously, I’m no making a full on list of people :lol: 

Davis came back to help us rise :lol: just a coincidence it was when we got back to the top league, and he fell out of the Southampton team...

Lee Wallace didn’t fuck off and knew his international career would be in the shitter. 

Lee Wallace stayed when it mattered, captain marvellous fucked off x.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na, not the only one obviously, I’m no making a full on list of people :lol: 

Davis came back to help us rise :lol: just a coincidence it was when we got back to the top league, and he fell out of the Southampton team...

Lee Wallace didn’t fuck off and knew his international career would be in the shitter. 

Lee Wallace stayed when it mattered, captain marvellous fucked off x.

So you know the ins and outs of Lee Wallace back then... Naw you never. He was.mince. I'm glad he stayed back then until he was booted from the team. Gerrard thought he was poor asf LB obviously.

Anyway Steven Davis deserves his praise 100% imo. I hope he's involved in our club for years to come and I bet he is.

Archived