Rangers Now Title Favourites

drewgardiner88

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

They are the favourites they've won every trophy going for the last 4 years. 

Let's just all remain calm it's been a fantastic weekend but fuck all is won in October 

One game at a time 

Some very good posts in this thread, I think KK says it hear with the least words.

One game at a time for me, for sure. :thumbup:

Time to get feet back the ground and forget the gloating well that’s until a tarrier is 2 metres away then social dissing comes in. Enjoy it while you can. But a million miles to go, anything can happen, next 3 or 4 results for either team will tell the effect of this result. Mentality is everything now. Must Keep Winning at all costs. No slip ups. Keep the pressure on them and forget the shit in the mhedia. 

The next run of games will be the biggest test yet for us. If we show we're capable of putting a winning run together after beating them with ease then that'll be a real statement.

It's up to us. One game at a time.

56 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

The next run of games will be the biggest test yet for us. If we show we're capable of putting a winning run together after beating them with ease then that'll be a real statement.

It's up to us. One game at a time.

Next 3 home league games are must win IMO... Killy away will be tough but a win would show what we are made of and potentially define the rest of the season. 

TBH not overly bothered about Europa. Always nice to get decent results and reach knockout stage, which we are more than capable of. For me stopping the 9.5 is a must!!!

12 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wish they were still faves tbh

Na there's a different feel to us this year imo. You saw it at the end. No crazy celebration, no group hugs, no getting it right up Lennon. Few handshakes, fist bumps and on to the next one. Really fancy us for the first time in a long time now.

1 hour ago, drewgardiner88 said:

Next 3 home league games are must win IMO... Killy away will be tough but a win would show what we are made of and potentially define the rest of the season. 

TBH not overly bothered about Europa. Always nice to get decent results and reach knockout stage, which we are more than capable of. For me stopping the 9.5 is a must!!!

The Killie game could be monumental as it has been  our banana skin last few years 

And I think you may change your mind about Europe on Thursday ,when we all start getting excited about another run 

I think we are now focused enough to give all the trophies our max now 

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

Na there's a different feel to us this year imo. You saw it at the end. No crazy celebration, no group hugs, no getting it right up Lennon. Few handshakes, fist bumps and on to the next one. Really fancy us for the first time in a long time now.

This. They learned their lesson the hard way last year. 

Archived