Boyds team of the week

Virtuoso

26 minutes ago, Gazzanova11 said:

I hope none of this comes back to bite usย on the arse as much as Iโ€™m loving it.

Spot on bud.

We have to enjoy weekends like this.

I am though very wary that we will drop points eventually. The gap will be 5 points soon. I hope we can stretch that out. If we dont and we lose or draw then they are right back in it. You'd expect the scum to get a good run at some point. Typically they are stronger in the second half of the season. I remember even under Rodgers they were slow starters.

Let's keep winning but its far from clear cut. Im not enjoying some of our fans thinking the league is done, or even the league cup now. We have miles to go and need to learn from last seasons failings.ย 

34 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

What are you basing that on?

Heโ€™s probably basing it on the fact that games inย hand are against shitebags like the Sheep, onlyย a few weeks ago at Hampden ย McIness admitted his players were scared of the site of Edoutard of whtever itโ€™s fucking name is. ย Doesnโ€™t inspire us with much confidence that theyโ€™ll turn up and take points off Them,ย no matter how shite Them are.

1 hour ago, Gazzanova11 said:

I hope none of this comes back to bite usย on the arse as much as Iโ€™m loving it.

You can enjoy things like this without thinking the league is done. No pointย supporting a team if people canโ€™tย enjoy the highs when they come.ย 

29 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Heโ€™s probably basing it on the fact that games inย hand are against shitebags like the Sheep, onlyย a few weeks ago at Hampden ย McIness admitted his players were scared of the site of Edoutard of whtever itโ€™s fucking name is. ย Doesnโ€™t inspire us with much confidence that theyโ€™ll turn up and take points off Them,ย no matter how shite Them are.

They have already taken points off them this season.ย 

It's just banter efter aw we've had to endure all sorts of bollox from their hordes.

Might as well serve it up regardless of outcome I'm sure Boyd's big enough to take any flak coming his way should it go south.

What goes around comes around now this lot realise we won't be pushed around that's been proven on the park many times over the last few years against them.

Archived