C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind ntcham , this brace face talk is hilarious ffs ,HILARIOUS 

Neil Lennon says celtic are "not satisfied" with Olivier Ntcham's reported comments about the club and will speak to him about his "mindset".

The 23-year-old French midfielder was quoted as saying he was disappointed not to join Porto last season and flattered to be linked with Marseille.

He also felt that Scottish football was not challenging enough.

"You can imagine, we find the comments untimely and not particularly accurate," manager Lennon said.

"I think it is fair to say that a lot of us, would it be management, players or people at the club, were not satisfied with the comments."

Ntcham, who joined celtic from Manchester City in 2017, made 37 appearances as the Glasgow side won the domestic treble last season.

He was not with the squad as they headed for Bosnia-Herzegovina to face Sarajevo in Tuesday's Champions League first qualifying round first leg, as he was with the France squad that reached the semi-finals of the European Under-21 Championship.

"That will be addressed when Olivier comes back," Lennon said while stressing that Ntcham has a future at celtic as he remains under contract until summer 2022.

"When I speak to Olivier, it will be done privately, but I will be speaking to him about his mindset and his attitude towards the club as well, which, the way it came across, didn't look good."

Meanwhile, Lennon stressed it was "as you were" with regards to Scotland left-back Kieran Tierney, who has been linked with Italian Serie A club Napoli with Arsenal having had a £15m bid rejected.

Tierney was with the squad on pre-season in Austria but is working his way back to fitness after a double-hernia operation in May.

"I have taken no notice of the headlines," Lennon said. "I am well aware of where we are in terms of the situation.

"I spoke to Kieran in Austria and, to be honest, I haven't really seen much of him because he came back early for rehab, so has not been on the training ground as yet.

"It can be an unsettling period for any player and that is understandable, but until a club comes up with any sort of realistic valuation of the player, we don't have to do anything and we won't.

"Kieran is getting on with his rehabilitation and we are getting on with what we have to do here."

55 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What's the chances a this mob beatin the scum the night? Thinking of doubling it up with us -2/3, they're 6/1

They were 9/2 with sky bet last night mate. 

Probably equivalent price wise of a killie to beat them.

Know fuck all about them or how good they are 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

They were 9/2 with sky bet last night mate. 

Probably equivalent price wise of a killie to beat them.

Know fuck all about them or how good they are 

They're pretty rank rotten but got a decent midfielder off Maribor last season.  Given how shocking celtic are away from home it could happen. Would be magnificent to see the kop it in Q1.

4 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

They're pretty rank rotten but got a decent midfielder off Maribor last season.  Given how shocking celtic are away from home it could happen. Would be magnificent to see the kop it in Q1.

After your prishtina write up I'll wait and see how good they are later 😄

You can’t take notice of things that aren’t actually happening Neil. Nobody is signing a 22 year old with serious injury problems, which he’s still recovering from. 

It’s just your club playing the media like a fiddle and you’re right in the middle signing unknowns for millions hoping to appease the hoardes as their team gets dismantled in front of them. 

Ntcham will be the start and they’ll be lucky to get what they want after his comments and his season as well. 

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Except that went out :lol:

Yeah but I was hardly the only one that thought they'd go through. I did say itd be close (which it was until they got both CBs sent off), and I did say St Joseph's were a level below Red Imps, and I stand by that.

1 minute ago, Klos' Glove said:

Yeah but I was hardly the only one that thought they'd go through. I did say itd be close (which it was until they got both CBs sent off), and I did say St Joseph's were a level below Red Imps, and I stand by that.

You had prishtina being quarter finalists mate 

This is a fucking grown man saying this.

Its now hatred to celebrate child killers being killed.

The last 3 games against his child abusing club we battered the shite out of them for 2 and a half of them, not bad for being “pish”.

Thick fenian nonce 😂

57 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This is a fucking grown man saying this.

Its now hatred to celebrate child killers being killed.

The last 3 games against his child abusing club we battered the shite out of them for 2 and a half of them, not bad for being “pish”.

Thick fenian nonce 😂

Any normal person hates terrorists....surely?

:UK:

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Any normal person hates terrorists....surely?

:UK:

Apparently there is a fan base out there who doesn’t mind terrorists and child abusers.

Canyou imagine that?

Can you imagine a country where they are accepted without question? 

What a backward place that must be 👀🤮

Archived