SFA silence on Lennon rant leaves massive questions after Rangers charge

The Dude

14 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Interesting it has taken from Aug to Jan for anyone to raise this publicly and what a surprise the 2 managers raising it are both under pressure from their fans to be sacked. Deflection tactics perhaps. 

I was wondering what McInnes’s angle was, you’ve probably sussed it. Every club is in it for themselves no point getting involved as we don’t need to. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, The Dude said:

I think thats one as easily laid at our own door as any other club.

True. Every club needs to prioritise themselves, but that needn't be mutually exclusive from better governance for the good of the game as a whole. 

I think we were right to challenge authorities in the summer, if we'd succeeded in getting rid of key individuals then this could have achieved both.

Who is dealing with CO issues in the interim since that fat bint is meant to be leaving the position this month? Is there an email address that we could write to and highlight lennons referee rants and bringing the game into disrepute to? You know, just incase they don't have a TV or radio and have missed all of popcorn teeths recent tirades.

43 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Who is dealing with CO issues in the interim since that fat bint is meant to be leaving the position this month? Is there an email address that we could write to and highlight lennons referee rants and bringing the game into disrepute to? You know, just incase they don't have a TV or radio and have missed all of popcorn teeths recent tirades.

It's still Whyte until the SFA find a replacement though rumour is they might get rid of the role and set up temporary panels instead.

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's still Whyte until the SFA find a replacement though rumour is they might get rid of the role and set up temporary panels instead.

She was due to leave early New Year. I'm sure the preference would be to hand over the reins to a successor, but if they don't have one then its likelier they'll need to run without. 

A complete shambles.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

She was due to leave early New Year. I'm sure the preference would be to hand over the reins to a successor, but if they don't have one then its likelier they'll need to run without. 

A complete shambles.

She said she would leave in the new year but would stay to give a smooth transition. I think that as a successor has yet to be announced the SFA are still thinking about scrapping the role.

SFA are definetly keeping up the standards of shambles.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

She said she would leave in the new year but would stay to give a smooth transition. I think that as a successor has yet to be announced the SFA are still thinking about scrapping the role.

SFA are definetly keeping up the standards of shambles.

She did, but she has another opportunity lined up which is why she's leaving.

She'll not hold on forever and if they don't have a replacement then its leaves the whole process in the shit. Typical sfa.

40 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

She did, but she has another opportunity lined up which is why she's leaving.

She'll not hold on forever and if they don't have a replacement then its leaves the whole process in the shit. Typical sfa.

Could TLB not fill that role? 

Clever, good role model, good looking, and most of all completely independent and with no hidden agendas. Sounds very similar to the wifie who's leaving. 

On 21/01/2021 at 15:23, Moody Blue said:

In all honesty mate, I’d rather we went about our business quietly just now and let everyone else fight this out. Once we’re crowned Champions, that’s when to go to war but stay under the radar just now and let all the spotlight firmly remain on their shambles. 

Yes totally, we just need to concentrate on winning games and sealing this title, at the moment i couldnt give a fuck what the corrupt Scottish game has got going on, its not a new thing is it? they will all cut each others throat, lets keep our powder dry, and do the talking on the pitch, bring the title home and then go after the fuckers from a position of strength at the top of the pile 😉👍💙

Archived