***The Official Zeta v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS! JCD isn't fit. They've even commented on it on the audio. He's hurt. Why he's on is anyone's guess.

Walter said before the game.

JCD is fine, Just asking him to play 3 games in a week was too much. He is FIT to play in the game tonight.

JCD didn't play at the week end.

HENCE WHY HE PLAYED TONIGHT!!!!

He was rested against ICT!!!!

FFS! JCD isn't fit. They've even commented on it on the audio. He's hurt. Why he's on is anyone's guess.

Walter said before the game.

JCD is fine, Just asking him to play 3 games in a week was too much. He is FIT to play in the game tonight.

JCD didn't play at the week end.

HENCE WHY HE PLAYED TONIGHT!!!!

He was rested against ICT!!!!

FFS! He has an achillies problem. Quite apparent. Being commented on all game.

home crowd are a bunch of racist thugs

According to the boys on the commentary there's been some racial nonsense sent DMB's way.

DMB will just shrug off the morons

he is having a good game too actually. very good signing

That was a stone wall penalty and a sending off...... Ridding our luck..

Deathsdoorstep heres the quote for you.

"Darcehville will be fine. He's not a doubt. Its just he's had an on-going achilles thing from pre-season and he's been that keen to play and train that it's still there.

"We had hoped it would clear up. But when you have three games a week you are taking a chance with that. So from our own point of view I just thought it would be maybe better to try and give him a wee break.

I rest my case

"Darcehville will be fine. He's not a doubt. Its just he's had an on-going achilles thing from pre-season and he's been that keen to play and train that it's still there.

"We had hoped it would clear up. But when you have three games a week you are taking a chance with that. So from our own point of view I just thought it would be maybe better to try and give him a wee break.

I rest my case

Thanks for proving my point. He's not fit. Clearly struggled. Has nothing to do with his quality as a footballer. Nowhere do they say that it's cleared up. They say they had hoped it would. Clearly it hasn't.

I rest my case

Yep the ref could easily have given a penalty there. Rash challenge by Broadfoot.

wahoo 1-0 Beasley