Club Statement

.Williamson.

18 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Was genuinely difficult to watch that, actually was tearing up listening to someone as strong as Connor sound so broken. 

I’ve never been able to understand how much it affects black people because it’s not something that affects me as a white male, but it’s genuinely sickening. I can’t imagine how degrading it must be for the likes of Roofe, Kamara etc to have that filth on their social media. 

If we learn anything as a support from this, it’s that we really need to back our black and ethnic players in any anti-racial stances. Whilst taking the knee clearly isn’t the solution, I hope nobody ever challenges their right to do so. 

Brilliant post 👍🏼

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

💙💙💙

That is truly heartbreaking and it makes me even more angry about their clubs constant denial and even going as far as saying Kamara attacked their player. You can clearly see he is in bits. I genuinely hope they get what’s coming to them. It’s disgusting 

30 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Was genuinely difficult to watch that, actually was tearing up listening to someone as strong as Connor sound so broken. 

I’ve never been able to understand how much it affects black people because it’s not something that affects me as a white male, but it’s genuinely sickening. I can’t imagine how degrading it must be for the likes of Roofe, Kamara etc to have that filth on their social media. 

If we learn anything as a support from this, it’s that we really need to back our black and ethnic players in any anti-racial stances. Whilst taking the knee clearly isn’t the solution, I hope nobody ever challenges their right to do so. 

Couldn't have said that any better. Well said mate.

11 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

This makes me so sad yet proud at the same time. Devastating for the lad and legendary response from the manager. 

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That is truly heartbreaking and it makes me even more angry about their clubs constant denial and even going as far as saying Kamara attacked their player. You can clearly see he is in bits. I genuinely hope they get what’s coming to them. It’s disgusting 

They’ve not only done us proud on the pitch but they’re also doing us proud off it.

Watching that had me in tears, poor guy, SG has been brilliant with his condemnation of that cunt Kudela, and his support for Glen, I just hope that he plays on Sunday and has a fucking brilliant game for us, all the best son we are all on your side.

Archived