McInnes

gman

He's seen the shite that went on at board room level with the cunts that we're in before the three bears, probably thought it would be no different with king and co in charge, media at the time we're basically putting that naritive across, a true blue would still have answered the call imo.

16 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There were heavy rumours he balked at the list of targets we had at the up coming window when he sat down with Allen. 

With hindsight no fucking wonder he turned us down if that was true - Greg Docherty, Russell Martin, Sean Goss and making Declan John permanent and expecting that to compete with celtic :lol: 

Agreed but we’ve won the league with some uninspiring signings before - Broadfoot, Weir (at his age), Andrews, Alex Rae (at his age). Walter or McLeish would have made us competitive still 

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

Agreed but we’ve won the league with some uninspiring signings before - Broadfoot, Weir (at his age), Andrews, Alex Rae (at his age). Walter or McLeish would have made us competitive still 

Arguably Murty did make us competitive with those signings.

He kept us in a League race as long as Gerrard did over his first two seasons and he made it past the quarter final of the Scottish Cup as well. Although the utter collapse and capitulation after we lost 3-2 to them at Ibrox was a disgrace.

I think he actually makes a good pundit from what I have heard so far.

Most people aren't cut out for the Rangers job. He probably realized he wasn't good enough nor could handle the pressure. 

Don't love the guy but he doesn't get under my skin either.

Archived