BT Sport up for sale

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Who cares

Guess it would be helpful to know what we’re in for, if some pish like Amazon bought it who don’t have a clue about football and just buy everything for the sake of it to own it. 

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Guess it would be helpful to know what we’re in for, if some pish like Amazon bought it who don’t have a clue about football and just buy everything for the sake of it to own it. 

The Kroenkes who own Arsenal don’t have a clue mate, but they own them all the same. 😉

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The Kroenkes who own Arsenal don’t have a clue mate, but they own them all the same. 😉

it shows though, they’re 10th. The Spotify owner is wanting to buy them.

46 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Can’t say I ever come away from any game thinking I love the coverage I just watched. 

I think people that pay hundreds of pounds a year for multiple sports subscriptions are genuine morons btw 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can’t say I ever come away from any game thinking I love the coverage I just watched. 

I think people that pay hundreds of pounds a year for multiple sports subscriptions are genuine morons btw 

Can see terry rising from the dead to challenge this 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye I’m meaning more changing the platform in general. Don’t like prime video either. 

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Aye I’m meaning more changing the platform in general. Don’t like prime video either. 

Fair enough. What annoys me is the layout of the menus on Amazon prime, but easily the worst of the lot in terms of user menus is Disney+.

It’s turned into a great streaming service in terms of what you can watch for the money you pay, but the actual menu is utter shite 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Fair enough. What annoys me is the layout of the menus on Amazon prime, but easily the worst of the lot in terms of user menus is Disney+.

It’s turned into a great streaming service in terms of what you can watch for the money you pay, but the actual menu is utter shite 

What annoyed me is that you can search for or bring up all these class films but then it directs you to Amazon to go and buy them..:lol: Don’t bring up shit that you can’t stream there and then imo.

2 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

It looks like BT is in talks with Amazon, Disney and others to offload a stake in its television arm. 

It's a shame Sky's stranglehold on football will continue. 

No mate, they can see the writing on the wall and that streaming the content you want, when you want is the future. Sky have just lost Matchroom boxing coverage and PPVs to DAZN and the Premier League are now lobbying the government, so broadcasters no longer have bidding rights to their content, so they can choose who they want to see all their rights to.

BT are just keeping one step ahead of the game. Clearly Amazon and DAZN are going to steamroll every sector of sport in the very near future. Getting out now and make a bit of money from their current contracts seems the sensible thing. Only thing will be how long Sky decide to try stay in the game.

The Premier League want to roll over the current terms for the next 3 year deal but with BT out the game it looks like they are clutching at very fine straws. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

BT are just keeping one step ahead of the game. Clearly Amazon and DAZN are going to steamroll every sector of sport in the very near future. Getting out now and make a bit of money from their current contracts seems the sensible thing. Only thing will be how long Sky decide to try stay in the game.

The Premier League want to roll over the current terms for the next 3 year deal but with BT out the game it looks like they are clutching at very fine straws. 

What I found interesting is that the cost per game has gone down. The Premier League wanted the same terms last time but had to offer 20 games extra a season to achieve it. 

Sky will try everything I think to stay in the game. Their whole business model is set around the football.

Archived