***Official Chelsea vs Villarreal Super Cup Thread***

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Can’t fault the people of this country but that’s not reflective of Chelsea as a support at all 

Dunno why the fuck people feel the need to love or be loved by other clubs.

We support the biggest and the best club in the land. We have a huge loyalist support.

We don't need pals. We do a good enough job on our own.

Plus they're fond a raping waens 

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Can’t fault the people of this country but that’s not reflective of Chelsea as a support at all 

think you’ll find apart from the tourists that every London club has, the core Chelsea support love the culture, forces and anything British when possible. I’d agree they don’t get the UVF songbook out unless up with Rangers, but take part whenever present. But anyway your statement is just you bending the truth to suit you again, as if you know their support. 

27 minutes ago, CR3 said:

think you’ll find apart from the tourists that every London club has, the core Chelsea support love the culture, forces and anything British when possible. I’d agree they don’t get the UVF songbook out unless up with Rangers, but take part whenever present. But anyway your statement is just you bending the truth to suit you again, as if you know their support. 

Mate, that’s loyalists from Belfast fuck sake, that’s not Chelsea’s core support by any stretch of the imagination :lol:

Weird how defensive you get about Chelsea

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate, that’s loyalists from Belfast fuck sake, that’s not Chelsea’s core support by any stretch of the imagination :lol:

Weird how defensive you get about Chelsea

😂 it’s reflective of Chelsea supporting it? Weird how you support a lot of tarrier indie bands.

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

😂 it’s reflective of Chelsea supporting it? Weird how you support a lot of tarrier indie bands.

Why are you so angry about this :lol:

As a Rangers fan I have no time for Chelsea and nearly every other person I know that supports Rangers is the same, you may just get over it mate.

What game? Malmö? Nah I wasn’t, it’s too last minute for me to book off mid week.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Why are you so angry about this :lol:

As a Rangers fan I have no time for Chelsea and nearly every other person I know that supports Rangers is the same, you may just get over it mate.

What game? Malmö? Nah I wasn’t, it’s too last minute for me to book off mid week.

I’m no angry😂 just winding you up about your general naivety and hatred of Chelsea.

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rangers fans please love us, we sooooooooooo want to be you. Rentboy bastards

Now that is funny.. someone quoting TamCoopz with something that makes absolutely no sense, how the tables have turned. This might cheer you up, who thinks Jorginho is shite😂european, euros and super cup winner *in one summer.* Yeeeeeoooww

0015794B-3C46-47A7-A795-16AB4711FC3A.jpeg