*****Official Irish League Thread*****

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye, when see the likes of Larne and where they are now, it's not great.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d tend to believe the club is going to the wall based entirely on that 90s looking dial up website 

:lol:

The land that time forgot.

55 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I know one person from Bangor but they are a Glentoran fan. 

Hopefully Bangor do well. Would like to see them back in the top league eventually.

Nice part of the country and a decent wee ground. Their clubhouse was a good size aswell iirc 

quite a few Linfield and Glentoran fans there, much like Lisburn in that regard 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nice part of the country and a decent wee ground. Their clubhouse was a good size aswell iirc 

quite a few Linfield and Glentoran fans there, much like Lisburn in that regard 

Aye, pretty much everyone I get speaking to at away games with an Ulster accent seems to come from Lisburn and is a Linfield fan.

36 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye, pretty much everyone I get speaking to at away games with an Ulster accent seems to come from Lisburn and is a Linfield fan.

Same as Antrim, quite a few Linfield and Glentoran supporters, to a lesser degree Clitonville.

But that's mainly due to families moving there from Belfast when Enkalon was still open and everyone could get work there.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Never met a Lisburn Distillery fan in my life :lol:

Me neither, though used to got to it with my cousin years ago, she raced greyhounds there. 

Portadown out of the cup at home to Glentoran to absolutely no cunts surprise.

Just a complete shame what has happened to the town, those games when I was growing up were competitive and would draw a decent crowd to watch. Clubs a shadow of itself in recent years and the ground is a fucking shitehole just now 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Portadown out of the cup at home to Glentoran to absolutely no cunts surprise.

Just a complete shame what has happened to the town, those games when I was growing up were competitive and would draw a decent crowd to watch. Clubs a shadow of itself in recent years and the ground is a fucking shitehole just now 

At least they kept the score down :lol: 

Guy I know was on the pitch at half time today.