Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

41 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

They do but it'll have to be a slow process as I doubt we have the finances for a complete rebuild straight away.

Start by letting go of the players out of contract. If we can get bids great. If we can't let them leave in the summer and free up wages.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Start by letting go of the players out of contract. If we can get bids great. If we can't let them leave in the summer and free up wages.

Freeing up some wages particularly big earners could allow us to get others in but just hoping it's enough to get the quality required. 

4 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Freeing up some wages particularly big earners could allow us to get others in but just hoping it's enough to get the quality required. 

Kent, Morelos Jack, Helander, Arfield, Davis, McGregor 

That's got to be a huge chunk of wages available to go elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Kent, Morelos Jack, Helander, Arfield, Davis, McGregor 

That's got to be a huge chunk of wages available to go elsewhere. 

I'm still hoping our next manager can get Kent playing well again as he was a huge outlay when we signed and we really can't be allowing players of that expense leave for very little or nothing at all.

5 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

I'm still hoping our next manager can get Kent playing well again as he was a huge outlay when we signed and we really can't be allowing players of that expense leave for very little or nothing at all.

Bit late for that 

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

We hadn't improved whatsoever from the Championship team outside of a young Morelos and Candeias in those years in between. Can blame the board for that one.

Gerrard got a few players in his first season.

The scum won a double last season after a near clear out.

Had we lost in the cups to the scum in those early years, you could have a small case, but considering it was vs Aberdeen etc theres no excuses.

Gerrards record of 1 trophy and 1 final, was not good enough.

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Had we lost in the cups to the scum in those early years, you could have a small case, but considering it was vs Aberdeen etc theres no excuses.

He left gio in a great position last year and also unbeaten against them for 2 years was it ?

No doubt wed have one the league if he never left.

No scuddings agaings them which weve suffered under gio .

He inherited the worse Rangers team in god knows how long .

I was scunnered when he left.

Yes he could have one more trophys but he gave us the best trophy stopping thy horrible bhastards getting 10.

2 minutes ago, sibsy72 said:

He left gio in a great position last year and also unbeaten against them for 2 years was it ?

Yes he could have one more trophys but he gave us the best trophy stopping thy horrible bhastards getting 10.

I'd imagine you'll ruffle a few feathers on here with that mindset :lol::thumbup:

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Where did I say Gerrards record was great? This is about how they've taken over the last 20 years.

4 minutes ago, sibsy72 said:

We’ve found kylegib’s second account.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We’ve found kylegib’s second account.

Are you kidding m8 I've found backup :lol: I'm finding it hard enough defending my comments on this account without creating another one, maybe that's the poster from Liverpool that they were crying about earlier because they didn't share the same opinion. 

19 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

I agree m8 but prepare yourself for all sorts as many on here don't share that opinion. 

Not bothered about that tbh everyone has an oppinion on gerrard and im the first to admit the way he left us after that interview  was a right snidey trick.