Split Fixtures

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, the cry was no said:

Scum game should have been first 100%

Now it's

Potential title clincher - they said they wanted to avoid

Bank holiday weekend/potential title clincher - that worked out well before

Sandwiched between potential European semi final games for a Scottish club for the first time in 14 years - very helpful

Computers eh?

Simple for me, if the league is properly over by that game, and we get through Braga and are still in the tie after Leipsig/Atlanta first leg, you keep all your 1st team players for the 2nd leg on the Thursday night.  Fuck that game.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

If they were setting it up to win it against us it would be game 3, we beat Motherwell and they can't win it against us.

Aye but if we slip up they could. , what are the Europa league semi final dates.  

Getting ahead of myself but can dream 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

:lol: 

You could make that argument about every single remaining fixture

We play tarriers between Europa league semi final if we get there    Just like 2008 they are making it as hard as possible for a scottish team to progress,( usually us), we could have played 4 other fixtures but the give us the hardest between semi final games if we get there, 

We can't afford a weakend team against them 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

We play tarriers between Europa league semi final if we get there    Just like 2008 they are making it as hard as possible for a scottish team to progress,( usually us), we could have played 4 other fixtures but the give us the hardest between semi final games if we get there, 

We can't afford a weakend team against them 

Maybe they just didn't realise when the semi would be played

Easy mistake to make

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Aye but if we slip up they could. , what are the Europa league semi final dates.  

Getting ahead of myself but can dream 

They’ll lose to Ross County then we’ll beat them and it’s game on.

The fixtures have worked out ok. Dingwall is probably the hardest away game for them.

21 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The fixtures have worked out ok. Dingwall is probably the hardest away game for them.

Spot on mate

Fat Ange will be booting a water bottle at weans in the stand when County score a late winner just like yellow fangs in the highlands in 2011

We beat them at the theatre of screams and it's game on

Last day - bears in Edinburgh, tarriers playing Motherwell........ helicopter on stand by......... where's Scott McDonald these days?

Pretty straightforward stuff mate

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Spot on mate

Fat Ange will be booting a water bottle at weans in the stand when County score a late winner just like yellow fangs in the highlands in 2011

We beat them at the theatre of screams and it's game on

Last day - bears in Edinburgh, tarriers playing Motherwell........ helicopter on stand by......... where's Scott McDonald these days?

Pretty straightforward stuff mate

:lol:

Only just checked my emails and the Motherwell tickets are out. I've just bought mines. First away ticket since Aberdeen for me and sadly likely my last this season even though a large number of the silvers that slipped into Gold last time actually have 1 more than me as a Gold all season. Pish system.

On 12/04/2022 at 15:07, ElBufalo20 said:

Malky mackay will have his team set out to get humped, as a former player he won't risk them losing the league. 

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Malky mackay will have his team set out to get humped, as a former player he won't risk them losing the league. 

Ex ross County manager and c****c defender john hughes doesn't agree with this.