Mygers renewal

stevemac

Looks like MyGers has renewed today as a pending £50 payment from my bank. Thread on FF stating this is what it's for. When do the points get added for renewing? I was on 20 points but assumed if you renewed mygers you'd get another 20 points

Points are added at the end of the month going by the email. Anyone that renews before 31st May gets an additional 10 points aswell apparently 

Ill renew before then. Card number changed so automatic renewal didn’t happen for me yesterday which I’m not disappointed by. Don’t love money unexpectedly coming out of my account even if it is only 40 quid 

3 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Trying to sign up for my son and I but it says we already have a membership when we don't. Anyone had this issue? 

Do you need to sign up 2 separate gers numbers, buy on their own and link later? Nothing seems to work ffs

Think your son needs a Rangers number, buy his then add him to a friends and family group via "My account"

On 10/05/2022 at 07:28, .Williamson. said:

Points are added at the end of the month going by the email. Anyone that renews before 31st May gets an additional 10 points aswell apparently 

Ill renew before then. Card number changed so automatic renewal didn’t happen for me yesterday which I’m not disappointed by. Don’t love money unexpectedly coming out of my account even if it is only 40 quid 

I renewed mine yesterday and I refused to check the "Save card details" box. The site then saved my card details which I then removed.:confused: Cunts!