Premier League Fantasy Football 2022/23

Mols94

I renewed the league for the upcoming season. If you were in the league last season you will automatically join it when you select your team for this season.

If you were not in the league last season and would like to be you can join it using this code: ltp3rf

We currently have 30 or so people in the league.

• 2 weeks later...

I never play this and haven’t a clue how it works anymore asides from a captain getting more points :lol: 

I usually pick a team week 1 then forget about it the next day for the whole season, but my mates stag is in April and whoever finishes bottom has a forfeit. Fuck that because they’re all arseholes.

Is this decent?

D478E256-5127-4EDD-8058-E4D169F33D96.png

On 22/07/2022 at 12:08, Mols94 said:

I renewed the league for the upcoming season. If you were in the league last season you will automatically join it when you select your team for this season.

If you were not in the league last season and would like to be you can join it using this code: ltp3rf

We currently have 30 or so people in the league.

My first time doing it in years

I'll join your league if I can still get in a week in?

10 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

@ForeverAndEver how does it actually work I've basically just picked a team and left it 

What's the bench boosts, etc..?

Can you transfer players every week?

Think bench boost is just your points for the bench players is included in your total for the week.

Free hit is being able to change your team for one week I think 

Triple captain is what it sounds like haha.

Wildcard allows you to change your whole team. All the ‘chips’ can only be used once a season

You get one free transfer a week, but you can use more buy you’ll lose points for it.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think bench boost is just your points for the bench players is included in your total for the week.

Free hit is being able to change your team for one week I think 

Triple captain is what it sounds like haha.

Wildcard allows you to change your whole team. All the ‘chips’ can only be used once a season

You get one free transfer a week, but you can use more buy you’ll lose points for it.

Got ye 

I'll probably get bored about 5 games in and forget all about it knowing me 

Although it does give the game your watching a bit more excitement if your players are involved 

9 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Got ye 

I'll probably get bored about 5 games in and forget all about it knowing me 

Although it does give the game your watching a bit more excitement if your players are involved 

Most people patch it dead fast mate :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Renewed the league for this season, if you were in it last year you should automatically join it when you pick your squad.

For those who haven't been part of it in previous years, you can join using this code: mjbake

Or by clicking this link:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/mjbake