FIFA 23

G.E.C.

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Nakata is supposed to be really good this year. 

He's far too slow, turning and everything, i much prefer rulebreaker Payet in same position, payet feels more fluidic when you receive the ball, hia running, dribbling etc

Rivals rewards were fucking honking, a lot of bigger twitter fifa names saying they are giving up the game because of how bad EA has fucked it, no content really, no grindable sbc's so no fodder for bigger cards

48 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

People saying at RM with a back 3 he is unreal, 

Only played 1 game with him, but wasn't really enjoying him that much tbh. He weirdly felt slow to get going, despite the 94 pace and 99 agility, whereas Navas as soon as you hit sprint is off and you're not catching him. He might end up fodder, cause he's no replacing Ikone at RW. 

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How you feeling with terrier, i did his recent sbc and some games he feels unbelievable, next game he's fucking howling, its weird

I've not played with him yet mate I had scans today so only just home. 

I only did him for a left mid in my French team so I can move Simon up front. 

3 hours ago, Craig/ said:

Used him a couple of games last night and didn’t like him. Strange that I’ve actual liked him the last couple of fifas as a icon as well

I've enjoyed the times I used him for the last few games as well and he's got a lot of hype around him this year so it's sad to see he's not great. 

2 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Only played 1 game with him, but wasn't really enjoying him that much tbh. He weirdly felt slow to get going, despite the 94 pace and 99 agility, whereas Navas as soon as you hit sprint is off and you're not catching him. He might end up fodder, cause he's no replacing Ikone at RW. 

I take this back, he's a cut inside player, not overlap. 

21 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Loving bringing Gyasi and Buchanan on at the 70-minute mark :lol: Frightening pace, I finish the game with Gyasi, Buchanan and Ikone as my front 3, usually gets me at least a goal.

I put him in an SBC by mistake :lol: think it was before the patch and they fixed pace.