FIFA 23

G.E.C.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Bench 

Screenshot_20230316_094907_Companion.jpg

It's entirely first owner as well. What's yours like mate?

How is Al jaber??

Ran this for the last few weekend leagues, broke into elite division a couple of weeks back. Walker, R9, VVD and Saka tradeable. 

Going to try the second squad out now, but 3421 in game. All untradeable except R9 and VVD. Sold Walker to invest in Saliba, might try him and sell off VVD but he's too good.

Screenshot_20230316-113629.png

Screenshot_20230316-113319.png

21 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

How is Al jaber??

Ran this for the last few weekend leagues, broke into elite division a couple of weeks back. Walker, R9, VVD and Saka tradeable. 

Going to try the second squad out now, but 3421 in game. All untradeable except R9 and VVD. Sold Walker to invest in Saliba, might try him and sell off VVD but he's too good.

Screenshot_20230316-113629.png

Screenshot_20230316-113319.png

Both outstanding teams mate.

Al Jaber is actually really decent people don't take much care around him and he's rapid so he's free a fair amount I get loads of rage messages from him alone. 

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Both outstanding teams mate.

Al Jaber is actually really decent people don't take much care around him and he's rapid so he's free a fair amount I get loads of rage messages from him alone. 

Cheers, aye probably the best I've ever had at this stage of the game. Got lucky with Cruyff and Carlos in the icon sbcs, Bellingham was in a 84 player pick from WL rewards :lol:.

Hahaha class, guys like him and al owairan must spawn mega hate messages. :lol:

31 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Cheers, aye probably the best I've ever had at this stage of the game. Got lucky with Cruyff and Carlos in the icon sbcs, Bellingham was in a 84 player pick from WL rewards :lol:.

Hahaha class, guys like him and al owairan must spawn mega hate messages. :lol:

They are incredible pulls I had Pele in the first one though unfortunately just base and he's a sub how as he's outclassed nowadays. 

The best tradeable I've had has been Prime Stoichkov and Centurion TAA.

14 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

They are incredible pulls I had Pele in the first one though unfortunately just base and he's a sub how as he's outclassed nowadays. 

The best tradeable I've had has been Prime Stoichkov and Centurion TAA.

Haha had a few shiters too, Blanc and Xavi from the prime and mid Zambrotta. Although Xavi was surprisingly useable. 

Best tradeable I got was KDB winter wildcard from WL rewards, then got him untradeable in the guaranteed WW pack :lol: been pretty lucky this year. Got mid eusebio back in early October untradeable.

My pack luck is pretty poor to the point im still using WC heroes Al-owiran and WW payet up top (although they both are tremendous) 

If anyone is running a serie a team or a french team do umtiti, he is an absolute beast,

Screenshot_20230316-165114_Companion.thumb.jpg.b3832b0e41a582fb063de1fe1de31d4d.jpg

Ive tried so hard to replace gosens, bennacer and bellegarde, absolutely no other player bar 90+ rated players come close to replicating what they do for me, bennacer especially given his sbc was cheap as chips early doors

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

My pack luck is pretty poor to the point im still using WC heroes Al-owiran and WW payet up top (although they both are tremendous) 

If anyone is running a serie a team or a french team do umtiti, he is an absolute beast,

Screenshot_20230316-165114_Companion.thumb.jpg.b3832b0e41a582fb063de1fe1de31d4d.jpg

Ive tried so hard to replace gosens, bennacer and bellegarde, absolutely no other player bar 90+ rated players come close to replicating what they do for me, bennacer especially given his sbc was cheap as chips early doors

You gonna get that new Bennacer?? His original played loads of games for me, absolute quality.

That al Owairan is godly man, good players shred me with him.

15 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

You gonna get that new Bennacer?? His original played loads of games for me, absolute quality.

That al Owairan is godly man, good players shred me with him.

I cannot use Al Owairan for some reason I've tried his three versions and do not get on with him at all he feels worse than World Cup Drogba for me who I hate.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I cannot use Al Owairan for some reason I've tried his three versions and do not get on with him at all he feels worse than World Cup Drogba for me who I hate.

I haven't tried him because I refuse to :lol:

Speaking of WC Drogba I just got him from the latest Icon SBC. 

32 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

I haven't tried him because I refuse to :lol:

Speaking of WC Drogba I just got him from the latest Icon SBC. 

I got him from the first world cup option pack and hate him but others seem to love him so give him a go.

I need Govou or Papin to give chem and can't afford the Fantasy Papin yet so am using Sydney as I packed him.