FIFA 23

G.E.C.

16 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ha defo don't have coins for that one

If they get beat/draw this weekend he'll have a temporary crash since it's a live card and they won't have a game for two weeks - worth keeping an eye on. Saliba lost 300k value temporarily last night because he went off injured. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Struggling to stay in this now, every game in div 5 im up against toty mbappes and shit like that, its boring as fuck when they all just outrun your backline

I'm in div 3 on the last checkpoint and I've seen mbappe once since the season turn over and it wasn't the toty one. 

I get Weghorst every game now pretty much.

On 02/04/2023 at 21:01, McEwan's Lager said:

Anyone tried the Draft achievements this weekend?

They have ramped the offline difficulty up something ridiculous. I normally have no problems strolling the 4 matches on World Class. I've just been shagged 6-1 by Galatasaray in the third match and the computer is playing like a Div 1 pro in Champs :lol: 

I played a few and it definitely felt noticeably harder.

Side note but absolutely love having the 94-96 kit. Stadium theme is decent too, although the neon "RANGERS FC" is a bit basic.

Qualified for champs last night with 4 games to spare, i usually give away the spare games, gave away the first two no bother, laat two games both tarriers with the badge and stadium theme

Never tried so hard in my life, beat the two of them, no fucking freebies from me, cunts

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Qualified for champs last night with 4 games to spare, i usually give away the spare games, gave away the first two no bother, laat two games both tarriers with the badge and stadium theme

Never tried so hard in my life, beat the two of them, no fucking freebies from me, cunts

Played a guy a few months back who's team name was "we don't stop", took great pleasure in asking why he stopped when he was 3-0 down.

2 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

Played a guy a few months back who's team name was "we don't stop", took great pleasure in asking why he stopped when he was 3-0 down.

I played one ages ago, defo better than me, was still 0-0 but i was hanging on for dear life as it approached HT, 44mins ball goes out of play, i pause it for the full length of time, then did it again, 3rd time i quit at 0-0 with a second of the counter to spare, cunt must have been raging 😂😂

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I played one ages ago, defo better than me, was still 0-0 but i was hanging on for dear life as it approached HT, 44mins ball goes out of play, i pause it for the full length of time, then did it again, 3rd time i quit at 0-0 with a second of the counter to spare, cunt must have been raging 😂😂

Petty as fuck I love it.

7 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

I played a few and it definitely felt noticeably harder.

Side note but absolutely love having the 94-96 kit. Stadium theme is decent too, although the neon "RANGERS FC" is a bit basic.

Think it was just a glitch for this particular game and it ramped it up to Ultimate or something. I've been fine with it since.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

aye leakers posted the full list, not confirmed stats but will be the full team. 

FuujwD8X0AI1wRi.jpeg

Pretty sure Morata was accidentally in packs last night and was 88 rated, so obviously that'll be the one everyone packs. :lol:

I seen a few people packed Morata and a Eredivise striker from Greece yesterday.