FIFA 23

G.E.C.

On 26/01/2023 at 11:55, Jimbeamjunior said:

Shows how thick EA are, i have 5 icons and dont use any of them due to the fact that the game is still built around pace at the back or up top

I’m in dire need of a quick CB. Got 88 Dias, who just gets murdered every single time. 

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m in dire need of a quick CB. Got 88 Dias, who just gets murdered every single time. 

WC stories Kjaer or centurions kimpembre are decent paced, i swapped out puyol for kimpembre, still using bonucci rulebreakers cause he manages to make himself undroppable

So you set your fullbacks to join the attack? 

On 27/01/2023 at 18:52, Jimbeamjunior said:

WC stories Kjaer or centurions kimpembre are decent paced, i swapped out puyol for kimpembre, still using bonucci rulebreakers cause he manages to make himself undroppable

So you set your fullbacks to join the attack? 

They’re just in as balanced. Teams seem to just hit a through ball and my CBs are miles off the CF. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They’re just in as balanced. Teams seem to just hit a through ball and my CBs are miles off the CF. 

Tell them not to join the attack and your cm's to cover centre, gives less time and space for opponents to play through balls, also your cm's or cdm's need a bit of pace, i have bellegarde and bennacer as cdm's and they quickly close down opposing mids

Also play your team a bit deeper, what system do you play

13 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Been scoring some absolutely filthy goals since discovering rb/r1 skill moves, my new corner routine is passing it out, passing to ikone on the edge of the box, rainbow flicking it over a defender and volleying it top bin 😂 

Mine is playing it short then back to Pele for a travela one or two a game.

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I got him a few days back. I’ve been playing him right side of a midfield 3 in CM and he’s been class. 

You meaning Marquez instead of Mahrez mate? I thought Mahrez was RM + RW only

The pack weights are the worst ive ever seen, opened about 50 of the premium serie a packs and no higher than a fucking 84, absolutely brutal 

Players starting out recently must be spending fortunes to assemble something competitive, least we had decent sbc's etc, god knows where my team would be without WW Payet, Bennacer, gosens and bellegarde all of whom were sbc's, not including the others i got from packs when the weights seemed decent

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s always been the hardest to pack them in terms of promos tbf

Surely when you open almost 200 different packs you'll get something, i had to buy an honourable mention cause i couldnt even pack that from all the Serie A premium packs i opened

Fuck it, ah well

On 30/01/2023 at 02:44, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Mine is playing it short then back to Pele for a travela one or two a game.

The ease of which you can score trivelas in this game is ridiculous and killing game play in my opinion.

Played a guy last night whose entire game plan was passing it about until I made a defensive mistake on the edge of the box so he could get into position to score one.

Really enjoying this team the now

Screenshot_20230203-113353_Companion.thumb.jpg.048ed565f44f353e956681e62c30e2e9.jpg

Screenshot_20230203-113453_Companion.thumb.jpg.b6247cb0dcc40dced271eb7232f4cb04.jpg

Subs bench needs a wee upgrade, just did jorginho sbc so will convert him to cdm i think, only got one more team to do for kaka icon then I'll probs swap chiesa for him and bench chiesa and drop faivre

Feel for bonucci, over 800 games for me i think, ditched the minute i got blanc from the icon pack lol, if he was faster he'd never be dropped