FIFA 23

G.E.C.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, will makes thousands more though because he streams and does YouTube 

Unusual surely for EA to allow any of their streamers to have that poor a pack return, usually they corrupt bastards let the streamers pack quite easily so it convinces mongos to pay for points thinking they'll pack the same

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Unusual surely for EA to allow any of their streamers to have that poor a pack return, usually they corrupt bastards let the streamers pack quite easily so it convinces mongos to pay for points thinking they'll pack the same

Na, plenty have done it over the years for videos and had ridiculously bad luck.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think there is a list of folk that get good pack luck.

Danny isn't on it he's essentially eas most hated at the minute they've banned a few of his accounts recently for coin buying and promoting and he still spends a fortune on the fifa points.

On 03/02/2023 at 10:10, McEwan's Lager said:

The ease of which you can score trivelas in this game is ridiculous and killing game play in my opinion.

Played a guy last night whose entire game plan was passing it about until I made a defensive mistake on the edge of the box so he could get into position to score one.

I scored 4 in 1 game with Schweinsteiger :lol: it's too easy.

It's like groundhog day playing this now, playing against the same attackers and defending the same through ball every attack. It's like ppl got Mbappe and forgot how to do anything but play a through ball into him. Cantered qualification and turned it off, absolute snoozefest now.

8 hours ago, lidorfc said:

It's like groundhog day playing this now, playing against the same attackers and defending the same through ball every attack. It's like ppl got Mbappe and forgot how to do anything but play a through ball into him. Cantered qualification and turned it off, absolute snoozefest now.

It’s the exact same every year. Gets to a point where every game is just people doing the meta.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s the exact same every year. Gets to a point where every game is just people doing the meta.

Is it meta tho? Went about 12-4 last night mopping those passes up every time. Its tedious more than anything, you'd think if it didnt work the first 20 times they'd try something else 🤣but no, through ball to mbappe...

2 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Is it meta tho? Went about 12-4 last night mopping those passes up every time. Its tedious more than anything, you'd think if it didnt work the first 20 times they'd try something else 🤣but no, through ball to mbappe...

Assumed the Meta might have changed if everyone’s trying the same thing :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Really resent the cunts that just throw money at it, and are still pish. Kicking about division 6 and 7 with a whole team of 92+ players.

I’ve really grafted for my bang average side :lol: 

B50E4EB6-A6B5-4D1D-934D-9C8EF94D1CA3.thumb.png.0fe65bacd624a4744e94960b0d3454a8.png

Your team looks good mate

On 21/02/2023 at 21:17, ForeverAndEver said:

Managed to buy Mbappe, didn't realize I had 1mil of players to sell :lol: now running a 451 that turns into a 4312 in-game with Mbappe and Leao upfront and Messi as CAM/free roam. Fucking lethal attack.