FIFA 23

G.E.C.

26 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Aye Pavlidis, I think? Dutch tots should be today as well 

I think so yeah though they might stage them out again and do Friday and was it monday or Wednesday like a couple of years ago so both are only in packs together for a couple of days.

27 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I think so yeah though they might stage them out again and do Friday and was it monday or Wednesday like a couple of years ago so both are only in packs together for a couple of days.

aye good shout. new rewards system looks pretty good, have only reached 14 wins a few times though so not much chance of getting a tradeable or untradeable tots pack for me :lol:

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Played this for the first time in ages, in division 8 :lol: don’t know if I can be arsed even trying to work myself up. Played 3 and won them all but it’s boring as fuck lol

am usually long done by this point and playing casually at best, if at all. think my pack luck has probably kept me interested this year along with some good trades around world cup time helping get a good budget.

Mostly just play WL though, rivals is full of try hards. 

12 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

am usually long done by this point and playing casually at best, if at all. think my pack luck has probably kept me interested this year along with some good trades around world cup time helping get a good budget.

Mostly just play WL though, rivals is full of try hards. 

This year is the earliest I’ve ever patched it tbh, barely touched it since the WC was on. 

Rangers getting involved in eSports now.

Rangers Football Club is delighted to announce the launch of Rangers eChampionships, in partnership with our official video game partner, EA Sports.

The inaugural Rangers eChampionships will see players compete in two different game-modes: FUT and Kick-Off mode.

Registration links and more information on the tournament format and ticketing can be found HERE.

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rangers getting involved in eSports now.

Rangers Football Club is delighted to announce the launch of Rangers eChampionships, in partnership with our official video game partner, EA Sports.

The inaugural Rangers eChampionships will see players compete in two different game-modes: FUT and Kick-Off mode.

Registration links and more information on the tournament format and ticketing can be found HERE.

Shame this isn't fifa 19 or 20 when I was actually good.

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

Got Min-Jae, De Gea, Veerman and Kudus from 90 saved packs and picks. Opened a store pack and got CCV - sold immediately :lol:

I got Min Jae 4 Kudos and a couple of others nothing particularly special yet though.

Did just open an icon pack and got TOTY Vidic to replace my prime.

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I got Min Jae 4 Kudos and a couple of others nothing particularly special yet though.

Did just open an icon pack and got TOTY Vidic to replace my prime.

There's a Dutch pack SBC that has nuked a bunch of the tots Dutch players prices.

I got TOTY Vidic last refresh! He's unreal.

Got prime best and garrincha this time around and neither actually make my team :lol:

25 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

There's a Dutch pack SBC that has nuked a bunch of the tots Dutch players prices.

I got TOTY Vidic last refresh! He's unreal.

Got prime best and garrincha this time around and neither actually make my team :lol:

I have 91 Shevchenko at right wing as I only use players I liked in real life now. I'm not good enough to compete at the top any more so just play for fun. Finally finished my new full icon team today but still want to pick up TOTS Tav.

38 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I have 91 Shevchenko at right wing as I only use players I liked in real life now. I'm not good enough to compete at the top any more so just play for fun. Finally finished my new full icon team today but still want to pick up TOTS Tav.

Best way to do it man, I hate when the game gets mega sweaty. 

Been lucky with packs this year that most of the icon and hero sbc gambles have been players I like. Definitely want that TOTS Tav to pair up with Bellingham. 

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

Best way to do it man, I hate when the game gets mega sweaty. 

Been lucky with packs this year that most of the icon and hero sbc gambles have been players I like. Definitely want that TOTS Tav to pair up with Bellingham. 

I have had Pele, Ronaldinho and Stoichkov from mine.

My goal every year is Pele and I got him in the first month so that made the game fairly boring though it was only base.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I play it on and off, but more into it this month and having mad luck with good cards from packs. Think everyone is so the teams are saturated with 92+ players. 

Am i fuck, im still running 87 cards and had to do many sbcs for decent rated cards, canny pack fuck all the now

On 11/05/2023 at 14:25, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I've packed Son alone 4 times this week it's been crazy. 

I threw loads of players into a PL TOTY one only to pack another Zinchenko who I already had. Both were untradable so straight in the bin. Could greet. 

• 2 weeks later...

So friday night i had about a quarter mill coins and 50 packs to open (was saving most for full tots etc) went to play tonight 

Game opens up with a message saying "hadnt seen me in a while so need to change my password, an email link was sent to my registered email addy) 

Open email yup its there, changed my password thinking its a glitch from EA, log back into game okay, find all my coins and packs missing with only a few extra ligue 1 tots cards showing in my club, my whole transfer list has been sold along with loads of fodder, i went on the companion app but can't see any quick sold players i can even try to recover

Emailed support but doubt I'll get anything back, 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So friday night i had about a quarter mill coins and 50 packs to open (was saving most for full tots etc) went to play tonight 

Game opens up with a message saying "hadnt seen me in a while so need to change my password, an email link was sent to my registered email addy) 

Open email yup its there, changed my password thinking its a glitch from EA, log back into game okay, find all my coins and packs missing with only a few extra ligue 1 tots cards showing in my club, my whole transfer list has been sold along with loads of fodder, i went on the companion app but can't see any quick sold players i can even try to recover

Emailed support but doubt I'll get anything back, 

😂