Are we prepared to write off this season?

beararse

1 hour ago, chrism_scotland said:

Too early to write off the season, a couple of slip-ups from celtic and we're back in it.

Its early days for them too, injuries/fitness haven't been much of an issue as they didn't have a European Qualification to go through and now they're also playing weekend & midweek that will start to be an issue for them too.

That said we need to seriously buck up in a number of areas tactically and performance wise if we're to have any real chance, hopefully as we start to get players back from injury and back to fitness (Alfie for one) we can start to look more consistent.

Need a decent keeper though....

By God we need a keeper.

22 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t understand at all what you mean here 

Do you not wonder how we can virtually sweep all before us in Europe while managing to get turned over at porkheed a few months before that final and again a few months after it?

I just don't think this team has ever been as motivated by domestic football as they have when the European games come around.

All the indication we need of that is Gerrard's team never managing to win any of the 6 domestic cups that they were in for and I always contrast with the Souness one who managed to win the first cup they competed for and I think that shows how big the difference is