Lazy

scottyc06

12 minutes ago, CXB said:

We were outrun and outplayed by Livi last week, I wouldn't say that's the result of playing too many games, I would suggest it's because our squad is unfit.

There’s lots you can say but livi did not put play us mate come on to fuck 

3 hours ago, Gman36 said:

I think part of it is that a lot of the squad has been involved in a lot of matches over the last few years. The last two seasons have been gruelling with the europa league performances. Doesn't excuse it all, but I think it's a factor. 

King,Davies,sands,Tillman,sakala,Morelos,colac,wright all played last night and none of them have been run into the ground these past 2 seasons.

Kent is a player I've always liked, in the main, but he's a total disaster this year, and especially last night. 

Same with Morelos but he isn't anywhere near fit enough or in shape. I've watched videos of him not long after joining us, he was lean and looks sharp as fuck. He's the total opposite right now. 

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Yes that doesn’t mean we were outplayed 

Alright then perhaps not outplayed as you say but Livi certainly held their own and were indeed leading and had chances as did we until the 89th minute, we only stepped up a gear when they had a player sent off in the 80th minute.

8 minutes ago, CXB said:

Alright then perhaps not outplayed as you say but Livi certainly held their own and were indeed leading and had chances as did we until the 89th minute, we only stepped up a gear when they had a player sent off in the 80th minute.

Livi were good but we were awful we just weren’t outplayed 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Livi were good but we were awful we just weren’t outplayed 

We had 3 strikers on for the last 10 and for 7 or so minutes injury time, says more about their defenders than our attacker's.  Yes we were awful, but even an awful Rangers should be beating Livingston.